IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

Also use brickseek to possibly locate some of those daiwa for $5 or $13 ..you can use it for other walmart items 

Also call the store in advance since it might not always be accurate for stock numbers 

10 hours ago, bh91 said:

Also use brickseek to possibly locate some of those daiwa for $5 or $13 ..you can use it for other walmart items 

What is brickseek??

Kbeeb I asked myself the same thing. So logically I went to Google, and so glad I did now I know what walmart to hit for fishing tackle it will tell you roughly inventory of stores in area, prices etc. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, gall said:

Kbeeb I asked myself the same thing. So logically I went to Google, and so glad I did now I know what walmart to hit for fishing tackle it will tell you roughly inventory of stores in area, prices etc. 

Yeah I am at work so I couldn't get on the site for some reason.  good to know for future reference!

Academy online has Tatula CT Type Rs for $99.98.  7.3:1 and 6.3:1.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just got an email from DSG. Tomorrow and sunday is 20% off entire purchase. Time to order the savage gear 6" line thru trout and 7" real trout swimbaits.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BassB8Caster said:

Just got an email from DSG. Tomorrow and sunday is 20% off entire purchase. Time to order the savage gear 6" line thru trout and 7" real trout swimbaits.

I saw that too - in-store too if you have the coupon, and applies to sale prices too.  (Of course, they've probably marked most of the normal sale items back to normal, or near normal.)

Anyone here remember what time of year the DSG Lew's Carbon Fire reels were "Buy the reel get the rod free"?

My local Cabela's had the Rapala Clackin' Raps for $1.88.  I bit and picked up two, even though I never really bought into them before.  The monkey got me!

• Like 2