IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

6 hours ago, MontclairDave said:

St. Croix Cyber Monday deal just came through my email box....first time they’re doing this, apparently. No sales

listed yet, just a teaser, but sounds promising.

http://mailchi.mp/stcroixrods/the-latest-special-offerings-from-st-croix-rods-zh1ouhewrx-2077493?e=e5a1f0c9f5

One of my local tackle shops dropped all their Legend Tournament's to 50% off in store.. i'm assuming that Croix is going to do the same. They updated the line w/ new reel seats for 2018. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MontclairDave said:

St. Croix Cyber Monday deal just came through my email box....first time they’re doing this, apparently. No sales

listed yet, just a teaser, but sounds promising.

http://mailchi.mp/stcroixrods/the-latest-special-offerings-from-st-croix-rods-zh1ouhewrx-2077493?e=e5a1f0c9f5

I got the email last week I was hoping it'd stay quiet ha.  I know people complain about the old reel seats but if u can get one for the price of a mojo I'm grabbing a few. 

33 minutes ago, gall said:

I got the email last week I was hoping it'd stay quiet ha.  I know people complain about the old reel seats but if u can get one for the price of a mojo I'm grabbing a few. 

Yeah the bait monkey got me good when I saw a whole rack of the legend tournaments for 50% off.. 

11 minutes ago, punch said:

Yeah the bait monkey got me good when I saw a whole rack of the legend tournaments for 50% off.. 

This whole time I thought that little twinkle in the corner of my eye was something different ha. Luckily I work over nights so I'll just pull up their site and camp out on it. 

does walmart price match tackle warehouse. It doesn't say that they do, but it doesn't say that they don't also.

link: http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/31/~/walmarts-price-matching-policy

just wondering if anyone has tried this, also if it worked? Thanks

6 hours ago, gall said:

How does one order rods off of the St Croix website? I don't see an "add to cart" next to any rods.  Do they only add that during deals?

EDIT: Sike, I figured it out

9 hours ago, RMax said:

How does one order rods off of the St Croix website? I don't see an "add to cart" next to any rods.  Do they only add that during deals?

EDIT: Sike, I figured it out

Do you mind explaining?

go to the "Shop" link

• Like 1

Has anyone seen any upcoming G Loomis Black Friday sales, or anything on a Chronarch MGL?

10 minutes ago, gall said:

Got an email from sft 20% online and a ton of stuff in store sales including you guessed it 50% off ltb

Glad I don't live close to that store...Steez SV TWS 40% off!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RichF said:

Sadly I live close by ha im seriously considering going ha. 

22 minutes ago, gall said:

Sadly I live close by ha im seriously considering going ha. 

Which store is this? SFT? 

Sesquhanna fishing tackle little slice of heaven in PA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, gall said:

Got an email from sft 20% online and a ton of stuff in store sales including you guessed it 50% off ltb

How do you get 50 off ltb

7 minutes ago, GoneFishingLTN said:

How do you get 50 off ltb

It's an in store door buster

Just stopped by DSG. There was a sign that River2Sea lures were on sale for $9.98. I saw a whole bunch of 110 size whopper ploppers in all the popular colors. Got one in black and one white. Hope that you have the same deals in your area.

1 hour ago, RichF said:

I live a bit north of you and I make it up there a few times a year.  I hit SFT on the way up, stay at one of the little motels around Hamburg and fish the parks around there for a day or three.  The motels can be as cheap as $50-75 a night, so it's a nice cheap little vacation. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gall said:

Hold on -- The ad I got says " St Croix Legend Tournament Rods 2017 Models 50% Off "

"Legend Tournament Rods 2017", not "Legend Tournament Bass" (LTB)....is this the new model??!! 

It's gotta be the old model on sale, right?

Somebody should to get to the bottom of this.

23 minutes ago, MIbassyaker said:

Hold on -- The ad I got says " St Croix Legend Tournament Rods 2017 Models 50% Off "

"Legend Tournament Rods 2017", not "Legend Tournament Bass" (LTB)....is this the new model??!! 

It's gotta be the old model on sale, right?

Somebody should to get to the bottom of this.

It is the 2017 models with the old reel seat. It seems finally st croix ltb across the boards are going to be marked down quite  a bit. Im debating if I take  gamble go there instead of doing st croix website. I have my eye on 3 rods 2 spinning and a casting rod. So the question becomes which one or maybe both 

Is there a specific Legend Tournament Bass rod that is considered a "must have"?  I don't really need another rod, but I kinda want to give a highend St Croix a go, so a 50% off sale has my attention.

The ones I am looking at are the following;

• Top Water/Shake Flick casting rod, as I don't have anything close to an XF in that weight range. 
  • Swim Bait, I need a swimbait rod anyway, and the LTB would look great with the reel I want to use.  

2 hours ago, gall said:

It is the 2017 models with the old reel seat. It seems finally st croix ltb across the boards are going to be marked down quite  a bit. Im debating if I take  gamble go there instead of doing st croix website. I have my eye on 3 rods 2 spinning and a casting rod. So the question becomes which one or maybe both 

Ah, gotcha. I have one specific model in mind, and possibly a second. I'll be on the st. croix site when the sale opens for sure.  SFT is a 10 hour drive, tempting though it may be (I do have family in the area and friday off...)

In other news, Megastrike has 25% off thursday and friday with code BLACKFRIDAY2107 (don't know if the "2107" is a typo, but that's what the email said)

1 hour ago, Fried Lemons said:

Edge rods are 50% off atm if anyone's interested.

These look cool, Gary Loomis's company eh? Never seen one in person though.