IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

Curious if anyone knows of any where that offers any promotions/discounts for your Birthday?

1 hour ago, SoFloSully said:

Curious if anyone knows of any where that offers any promotions/discounts for your Birthday?

Denny's

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, SoFloSully said:

Happy Joe's Pizza

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SoFloSully said:

Just about any Mexican restraunt will give you fried ice cream and sing "feliz cumpleaños"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CroakHunter said:

Just about any Mexican restraunt will give you fried ice cream and sing "feliz cumpleaños"

Gotta try this out at El Taco's Tacos. Or his brother's place, El Taco's Taco's Tacos. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kistler's 20th anniversary sale - 20% off all in-stock inventory on the website plus 20,000 bonus points added to your account upon order completion.  I'm using it to grab a Helium 3 that I have been hearing great things about.  Promo code 20FOR20.

• Like 1

Dick's has a flash sale on right now which includes $5 cranks when you buy 5 or more.  Looks like it's only GYCB and Duel Hardcore.

• Like 2

my local dsg has a clearance rack they just put together this week. The baits on the rack were discounted and buy 5 get 5 free. There were a lot of rapala sk and Gy baits. I bought 10 total crank baits (a few shad rap DT series and XD series) for right at $30 $3 a bait. The online seems a little slow right now. You might want to try your local dsg. The gut working there pulling lures off the racks said they were making room for new bait. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kykayak said:

my local dsg has a clearance rack they just put together this week. The baits on the rack were discounted and buy 5 get 5 free. There were a lot of rapala sk and Gy baits. I bought 10 total crank baits (a few shad rap DT series and XD series) for right at $30 $3 a bait. The online seems a little slow right now. You might want to try your local dsg. The gut working there pulling lures off the racks said they were making room for new bait.

Just note that the dot price reductions may or may not ring up correctly.  Be prepared to explain that the initial markdowns need to be taken off at the checkout before the buy 5/get 5.   Might need help from a store or "lodge" manager to get the checkout prices right.

Also note that stores vary significantly in terms of what items and how much they are marking down.

9 hours ago, kykayak said:

Yea, I hit one the other day right as they were pulling the stock.  I was strong and walked out with just the bell sinkers I walked in for, but I did leave a nice tidy pile of senkos on top of the bargain bin for the next guy.  They were marked down to like $6.30 per pack and I had about five of them in my hand before I ran away.  

Anyone else seeing more buy 5 get 5 deals at Dick's lately?

Just now, Mumbly said:

Anyone else seeing more buy 5 get 5 deals at Dick's lately?

I stopped by Dicks/Field and Stream store in Urbana (IL) last Sunday and they had a decent selection of Buy 5 get 5 free.  Lots of plastics and quite a few Rapala lures.

On 1/20/2018 at 12:44 AM, standman said:

I stopped by Dicks/Field and Stream store in Urbana (IL) last Sunday and they had a decent selection of Buy 5 get 5 free.  Lots of plastics and quite a few Rapala lures.

Thank you. I will definitely check it out.

Bass University has a free 10 day trial for new subscribers.  I admit I only used to sub thru the winter month but watching pro seminars has elevated my fishing so much I let my subscription run all year now.

https://bassu.tv/

• Like 2

Is that the same as Bassmaster Academy?  Because I just received an email moving all the BA videos to the free site.

no it's a different deal. these are 1+hr seminars the pro's give on lures, techniques, seasons etc.  like the seminars you'd see at BPS.

aaron martens adrian avena, bernie schultz,  brandon palaniuk, brent ehrler, brett hite,  bryan thrift,  carl jocumsen, cliff crochet, dave mansue, davy hite, fletcher shryock, fred roumbanis,  gary klein,  george cochran,  gerald swindle, greg hackney,  ish monroe, jacob powroznik, jacob wheeler, jason christie,  joe balog, john crews,  john murray,  jonathon vandam, josh bertrand, jt kenney,
justin lucas, kevin short, kevin vandam, mark menendez, mark davis jr, matt lee, mike iaconelli, mike mcclelland, ott defoe, pete gluszek, randall tharp, randy howell, scott martin, seth feider, shaw grigsby, todd faircloth

2 hours ago, Dirtyeggroll said:

The code works for every item listed by americanlegacyfishing

Thanks for this... I just picked up a brand new Dobyns fr705cb for $88

• Like 1

Must ignore this ---- I want to pick one up :) 

Curado 70 for 128 bucks is not bad. 

• Like 1