IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

MUST STAY AWAY --- STOP Looking for those shimano curado K .

lucky there isnt any 6.2.1 speed available, only the high ones at 7 and 8 ratio. 

However, I have been looking at the Daiwa Tatula Type R 100H . I just dont think I would like the T-Wings.  I like something that is round like this "O" 

2 hours ago, RichF said:

Or you can get a brand new tatula sv for $105...

And that is exactly what I did! That reel can’t be beat for that price.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Smallieseeker said:

And that is exactly what I did! That reel can’t be beat for that price.

I dont think it can be beat at full retail. It is a beautiful reel that performs amazing. Glad I don't get paid this week or I'd have 1 or 2 more headed my way

• Like 2

Where can I find the tatula sv for that price on eBay anyone have a link 

17 minutes ago, Socal399 said:

Where can I find the tatula sv for that price on eBay anyone have a link 

Find the American legacy fishing store on eBay and look at the diawa casting reels. Only one I saw which is the one I got is the right handed 7.3 ratio. Then use the code for the final price of the 105 dollars.

8 minutes ago, Smallieseeker said:

Find the American legacy fishing store on eBay and look at the diawa casting reels. Only one I saw which is the one I got is the right handed 7.3 ratio. Then use the code for the final price of the 105 dollars.

Sweet! Thanks again 

9 hours ago, IndianaFinesse said:

I've been drooling hard over that one, but I really don't need it or have the money... This thread will be my downfall yet lol

I hear ya.  I've bought 2 from there and a Curado K since last November.  Trying hard to keep myself from getting more!

• Like 1

Does eBay have a 20% off sale for Father's Day or just for Presidents Day?

49 minutes ago, Brett's_daddy said:

Does eBay have a 20% off sale for Father's Day or just for Presidents Day?

They've been randomly running these 20% off sales - sometimes associated w/ a holiday, but sometimes by themselves.  I'd expect to see something around Father's day. 

13 hours ago, RichF said:

I hear ya.  I've bought 2 from there and a Curado K since last November.  Trying hard to keep myself from getting more!

What seller do you use for the Curado?  I want to pick one up and so far I’m 0-4 unless presday is the wrong code :(

26 minutes ago, MittenMouth said:

What seller do you use for the Curado?  I want to pick one up and so far I’m 0-4 unless presday is the wrong code :(

Americanlegacyfishing

or 

sportsmansoutfitters

https://www.ebay.com/p/2017-Shimano-Curado-K-CU200KHG-7-4-1-Low-Profile-Casting-Reel/28013645415

There is an amazing deal going on at Fisherman's Factory Outlet right now.  Buy one Pflueger President reel for $36.88 and get the second one half price.  That's only $55.32 for the two reels when they are normally $59.99 for just one.  It's limited to the 40 size only which sucks but hard to pass up.  http://www.ffo-tackle.com/ffo-reels-spinning/pflueger-president-spinning-reel/FFOM1280293N.html#start=5

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There is an amazing deal going on at Fisherman's Factory Outlet right now.  Buy one Pflueger President reel for $36.88 and get the second one half price. 

Probably stating the obvious but just note these are the previous design that was replaced late last year.  I have no idea what the difference is, if anything material. 

Fine price for the reels in any case (also larger than I would typically use for bass).

56 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There is an amazing deal going on at Fisherman's Factory Outlet right now.  Buy one Pflueger President reel for $36.88 and get the second one half price.  That's only $55.32 for the two reels when they are normally $59.99 for just one.  It's limited to the 40 size only which sucks but hard to pass up.  http://www.ffo-tackle.com/ffo-reels-spinning/pflueger-president-spinning-reel/FFOM1280293N.html#start=5

looks like they have the deal on a bunch of reels

http://www.ffo-tackle.com/ffo-reels/

12 minutes ago, snake95 said:

Probably stating the obvious but just note these are the previous design that was replaced late last year.  I have no idea what the difference is, if anything material. 

Fine price for the reels in any case (also larger than I would typically use for bass).

My brother in law and I bought two.  I don't really need one but I'm not passing up that price.  Probably use it for larger fish.  As for it being the previous design, that doesn't matter to me.  I have one that's about 5 years old and love it so I'll take more of the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have no idea if it's still going on but scheels had some presidents on sale for $25 i wasn't in need of one so i didn't check the size but that was a few weeks ago at the scheels by me.

• Like 1

If you don't care about the color, they have the pink ones in the 25 and 30 sizes  :P 

1 hour ago, kbeeb374 said:

If you don't care about the color, they have the pink ones in the 25 and 30 sizes  :P 

My sister in law bought one last year.  They are pretty slick looking actually.

I picked up one of those Tatula SV for $105. I was looking to get the 6.3:1 reel for moving baits, but it was the highest of the three. Too bad it was limited to the 7.3:1 since I grabbed four of the 8.1:1 reels as well but paid $138 for those.

2 hours ago, ClackerBuzz said:

looks like they have the deal on a bunch of reels

http://www.ffo-tackle.com/ffo-reels/

Rods as well.

Too bad I left my Valentines day wish list for my wife already. If I didn't that $88 Abu Garcia Villain rod would have been on it for sure.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2018 at 11:02 PM, IndianaFinesse said:

I've been drooling hard over that one, but I really don't need it or have the money... This thread will be my downfall yet lol

It is mine. I bought a tatula sv and forgot to put the promo code in. So naturally I had to buy another one for $105. Shows how smart I am. But still not bad. I was going to get one on TW for 15% off on Memorial day weekend. This was a much bearer price. Hope they are the real deal. 

I don't shop there often but you might want to check your local Wal Mart. They have some of their fishing section on clearance. I checked all of my local ones and they all have different products on sale for different prices. The best deals I've noticed so far have been some strike king plastics for $2. Spider wire FC 200yds for $2. and 6 inch Robo Worms for $3. I didn't even know Walmart carried rob worms. But like i said each store had different products on sale for different prices. Some better than others. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kykayak said:

It is mine. I bought a tatula sv and forgot to put the promo code in. So naturally I had to buy another one for $105. Shows how smart I am. But still not bad. I was going to get one on TW for 15% off on Memorial day weekend. This was a much bearer price. Hope they are the real deal. 

I don't shop there often but you might want to check your local Wal Mart. They have some of their fishing section on clearance. I checked all of my local ones and they all have different products on sale for different prices. The best deals I've noticed so far have been some strike king plastics for $2. Spider wire FC 200yds for $2. and 6 inch Robo Worms for $3. I didn't even know Walmart carried rob worms. But like i said each store had different products on sale for different prices. Some better than others. 

Yeah - Walmart is always hit and miss.  Some people mention having found markdowns on $100 rods like a BuCoo and such, but none of mine have ever carried anything nicer than a $50 lews or berkley cherrywood.  I did see some Abu Vengeance series rods at one yesterday.  No real bait markdowns though - I think they've culled everything locally.  They do carry a decent selection of Zoom and some Strike King, but the local Academy is virtually across the street, and I'll always go there first.  Luckily I have 2 pretty well stocked local tackle shops as well. 

I forgot, does TW have a sale this weekend? Like 15% off most everything? I haven't seen an email from them, as of yet. And no mention on their website?