IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

29 minutes ago, NorthernBasser said:

I agree if the box is folded in half, then that's on the shipping company. But these rods are pricey and somewhat delicate. Companies should be shipping them in tubes.

KTP just takes two long square boxes and tapes them together. There is NO rigidity. The rod could easily get bent or crushed.  Fair warning to buyers. 

GET TUBES KTP 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, punch said:

Y'all really need to ship rods in Tubes vs two long boxes taped together. Seriously. My Levante arrived safe but it's a horrible way to ship fishing rods. 

I purchased a Penn Battle II combo for surf fishing from amazon. They just taped the label to the thin plastic bag that was around it. I'm surprised it wasn't damaged.

Thinking about buying a Shimano SLX combo. If memory serves both Academy and Scheels recently had sales on them. Anyone know of one going currently?

2 hours ago, punch said:

KTP just takes two long square boxes and tapes them together. There is NO rigidity. The rod could easily get bent or crushed.  Fair warning to buyers. 

GET TUBES KTP 

Yeah, that doesn't sound good at all. Fortunately mine came in a tube... they must be selective with using them or have inconsistencies with packaging out of the warehouse.

IJaiqIa.jpg?2

z7ME3Xa.jpg?1

1 hour ago, pauldconyers said:

Thinking about buying a Shimano SLX combo. If memory serves both Academy and Scheels recently had sales on them. Anyone know of one going currently?

You can get one for $140 at American legacy. Remember if you sign up for their newsletter you get 10% off.

2 hours ago, Joshua van Wyk said:

You can get one for $140 at American legacy. Remember if you sign up for their newsletter you get 10% off.

Where do you see this? 

Nvm found it 

On 5/11/2019 at 8:50 AM, imabassguy said:

I seen the 15% off but it’s not applying to the Daiwa Reel I’m interested in. I’ll give their customer service a call and see. If somehow we can do gift cards instantly, you can 20% on them and then 15% on some items to purchase which is 35% 

thanks man 

Were you able to stack the 20% gift card plus the 15% off code?

3 hours ago, Jst said:

Were you able to stack the 20% gift card plus the 15% off code?

I didn’t end up calling to see if you can use the cards instantly. But if you don’t mind waiting to physically get the card, then I can’t see why you couldn’t use it to buy items with the discount.

On 5/9/2019 at 11:18 PM, KayakFish107 said:

I ended up ordering a Big Fish 105 for my brother. Fingers crossed we get a shipping notification and it shows up. Looking around online it seems like they are back ordered. I hope they don’t cancel the orders!

I just got an email from Overtons, backordered until 5/29. At least it wasn't cancelled.

• Like 1

Just now, Fablecatches said:

I just got an email from Overtons, backordered until 5/29. At least it wasn't cancelled.

I just got one too. Mine says 6/19, but at least it’s not canceled. If you happen to want one sooner, ask a local Gander Outdoors to price match it so you can get it earlier. I asked mine and they let me as a one time thing, but said it was much below their cost. And I kept my order with Overtons, so I’ll have an extra for another family member. Worth a shot!

• Like 2

15% off gander outdoors through Memorial Day.

10% off bass pro today only

1 hour ago, Fishingchucknj said:

10% off bass pro today only

Just FYI - You have to use your BPS/Cabela's Club Card (Mastercard).

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Junger said:

Just FYI - You have to use your BPS/Cabela's Club Card (Mastercard).

Every Tuesday is 10% off and there is a code.

43 minutes ago, dgkasper58 said:

Every Tuesday is 10% off and there is a code.

What's the code?  I'm just going based on their website:

10% off on your entire ONLINE purchase of $50 or more every Tuesday in May, 2019

21 minutes ago, Junger said:

10% off on your entire ONLINE purchase of $50 or more every Tuesday in May, 2019

I am not at home and do not have a "club card" (unless that is just the rewards card) but got the flyer along with a bar code to scan or numbers to write.  If I can find it when I get home I will let you know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Junger said:

Trick question?

It's right there on the right hand side. 19CLUB514

6 minutes ago, kenmitch said:

It's right there on the right hand side. 19CLUB514

The caveat to using that code is that, AND use the CLUB Card.

Just to recap:  

@Fishingchucknj says there's 10% off today at BPS using a code.

* I go looking for this code on BPS' website, however the website says it's 10% off using a code and Club Card.

* I posted in this thread that there's a caveat (based on the website flyer) that says that the code AND CLUB Card must be used.

* @dgkasper58 replies and states that BPS sent a mailer with a different code from their website that does not have the same requirement to use the CLUB Card, and he will post it later when he gets home

* Trick Question? 19CLUB514 code clearly states that a CLUB Card (BPS branded Mastercard) must be used to get the 10% off.

Im already dreaming for the Overtons 40% off code to return haha

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dirtyeggroll said:

Im already dreaming for the Overtons 40% off code to return haha

Me too haha. They have 30% off right now. I don’t think the 40% was even advertised on their website though. 

35 minutes ago, microotter said:

Me too haha. They have 30% off right now. I don’t think the 40% was even advertised on their website though. 

What’s the 30% code?

11 minutes ago, Dirtyeggroll said:

What’s the 30% code?

WATER30 — expires @ 11:59pm ET 5/17

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, microotter said:

WATER30 — expires @ 11:59pm ET 5/17

Thanks for the heads up, this one worked on a new onboard charger.  The 40% didn't 

American Legacy has 50% off bulk spools of Daiwa J-Braid x8. 1500 yards - prices range from $65–$75 depending on test. 

Dark green and multicolor

• Like 3

4 hours ago, microotter said:

American Legacy has 50% off bulk spools of Daiwa J-Braid x8. 1500 yards - prices range from $65–$75 depending on test. 

Dark green and multicolor

Came here to post this.....too slow I see.