IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

16 hours ago, Mikeltee said:

So I was.going to try the KK speed demon reel with its 30% off as I need a beater for a Fury rod that doesn't get to play anymore. Regular price is 85 on KK sight. Its $70 on Amazon. Im wondering what kind of maths these guys are calculating to come up with 15 being 30% of 85. My 'merican math that I done learned in software engineering school shows that 30% of 85 is $25.50 bringing the total to bout 60 bux. While the reel is most likely well worth $70 and maybe twice that, I am the type of guy that likes his numbers adding up. I wouldn't make too good of an engineer if I would let that slide. I think ill wait until the abacus is recalibrated. 

Man I missed out on the Dicks KVD crankin rod. A-Jay loves them so you know they are the bees knees. $99 with free shipping is still a great deal but I only have the budget for steals right now and $79 is just that!

Tried the reel. Sent it back after 1 outing. What a piece of shi...! Buy a used Daiwa, Shimano for 50-70 USD. You will be much happier!

1 hour ago, Mikeltee said:

Would you.kind posting the link? I dont have the email.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/?param=10263736&camp=EML:DSG_PRM:07122019_07122019_B_OmniPromo_AM_DSG:Body_DSG&customerkey=B22XQDP6-1&mcid=396535421&ctpromo=Y&hdpid=832d3abe-82b0-4345-aafa-f6274b4b4840

Not sure if it is email specific or not though. Give it a try I guess.

Fishing online has a one day sale of river2sea products. Buy on get one free. Stock on some items seems pretty limited. 

3 hours ago, Mikeltee said:

Would you.kind posting the link? I dont have the email.

Thats the thing. There is no 'link'. You must be an email subscriber to Dicks and they have to have sent it to you. Are you a current subscriber? You may check your spam or trash folder in case it got filtered out. I checked and I received the 20% off in my email.

11 minutes ago, ryanerb said:

Thats the thing. There is no 'link'. You must be an email subscriber to Dicks and they have to have sent it to you. Are you a current subscriber? You may check your spam or trash folder in case it got filtered out. I checked and I received the 20% off in my email.

I usually get a notification because I am signed up for the "scorecard" awards (Free program), and I also got a different notification from them that looks like it was routed through my son's soccer league, as Dick's is a corporate sponsor of youth soccer.  

1 hour ago, ryanerb said:

Thanks it worked

5 hours ago, kykayak said:

Fishing online has a one day sale of river2sea products. Buy on get one free. Stock on some items seems pretty limited. 

Thanks! Picked up 2 whopper ploppers. Wish they had more s-wavers though. Oh well! 

Six Gill has their BOGO sale on Rods going on.  If you are looking for some good rods for the price I highly recommend them...

Academy is running a 48-hour discount on fishing electronics - 20% off fishfinders.  Coupon code FISHFINDERS20.

If you were so inclined - they're pushing their new credit card, sign up and get another $15 off (not sure how it works cause I don't need more plastic in my life.)

5 hours ago, adrenalnjunky said:

Academy is running a 48-hour discount on fishing electronics - 20% off fishfinders.  Coupon code FISHFINDERS20.

If you were so inclined - they're pushing their new credit card, sign up and get another $15 off (not sure how it works cause I don't need more plastic in my life.)

And 50% off sandals and water shoes. I'm not sure if it's online-only.

• Like 1

Lews Tournament MB $20 off on tackle warehouse because of a "closeout". Are they discontinuing it?

Edit: Just saw the "Tournament MP" for preorder this fall. They added red accents which I don't like as much as the gold and jacked up the price another $10. Might have to grab another MB even though I don't need one.

18 hours ago, fin said:

And 50% off sandals and water shoes. I'm not sure if it's online-only.

Also - apparently all MK & MG trolling motors are marked down 20% as well. Ultrex 112lb w/ i pilot link for $2199 shipped before tax.  Doesn't do me any good - I've only got 2 TM batteries, no space for a 3rd, and I don't need the extra weight.  

Dicks sporting goods has buy 3 get one free on Yum, Googan, and zman baits for a limited time only. Even in store. Not a bad deal for yum products that are already outrageously low priced!

1 hour ago, NorthernBasser said:

Field & Stream has 20% off your order. Today only. 

https://www.fieldandstreamshop.com/s/promotion-exclusions

A-Jay

2 hours ago, A-Jay said:

So, pretty much the whole site? :lol:

It does say "Excluded items included select items from the following brands". So I guess that means, let's say, some Shimano (etc) products may be excluded and some may be included? 

26 minutes ago, NorthernBasser said:

So, pretty much the whole site? :lol:

It does say "Excluded items included select items from the following brands". So I guess that means, let's say, some Shimano (etc) products may be excluded and some may be included? 

I'm not sure exactly what's excluded but the few things I was looking to check out were all Excluded.  Kind of a bummer.  Getting 35 cents off a bag of baits is nice but big ticket items like Shimano reels is better.

It's all good though.

A-Jay 

• Like 1

F&S does have the Quantam Tour KVD casting and cranking rods showing as $99.99 when added to your cart plus you get 20%. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DSTN said:

F&S does have the Quantam Tour KVD casting and cranking rods showing as $99.99 when added to your cart plus you get 20%. 

Saw these also, debating if I need them. 

9 hours ago, Eynt said:

Saw these also, debating if I need them. 

You may not need them, but the Bait Monkey might...

KASTKING ROYALE LEGEND ELITE REEL 75.98 ... NOW > 60.78 ...

SPEED DEMON BASS FISHING RODS 79.98 NOW > 20 PERCENT OFF ...

AMAZON

GOOD FISHING ...

18 hours ago, A-Jay said:

20% of your order for F&S or $20 off a purchase of $100 or more at Dick's

Neither offer was valid for the Lew's Mach II combos that are currently on clearance. I was hoping to snag the Baitcaster combo for $80 which is less than half the original retail price of $169.99

Offers like that are too good to pass up.

• Like 1

Would you believe, going to Dicks locally to pick up the Mach 2 deal,and one of my buddies I had told about the deal shows up while I'm parking.  We walk in and there's one of the combos on the shelf.  I let him have it, cause it is in stock online.  I get back to work, log on to the website, and it is no longer in stock, lol.  

• Like 1

Just now, adrenalnjunky said:

Would you believe, going to Dicks locally to pick up the Mach 2 deal,and one of my buddies I had told about the deal shows up while I'm parking.  We walk in and there's one of the combos on the shelf.  I let him have it, cause it is in stock online.  I get back to work, log on to the website, and it is no longer in stock, lol.  

I had to go buy the combo in store as it was no longer in stock online. The website said available to buy in store only.

When I got to my local DSG they only had 4 combos left. 2 were left-handed baitcasters and one of the right-handed combos had the tension knob missing. I was lucky enough that the last one was perfect.