Jump to content
IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, RichF said:

New Daiwa Tatula frog rod on sale at Dicks online for $116.97.  If you're on the email list, the $20 off $100 coupon came in again. Puts it at $97.

It's a great frog rod. I love mine and it's got plenty of power. Best part is its very light so walking a frog is not tiring. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone want to go in on 4 zbones? You cant even get an xray blank for this price! There appears to be plenty in stock. They havent been in stock at all until today. This sale is once a year. 40 hours left... kistler of course

 

40% off order > $900

45% off order > $1800.

50% off order > $3600.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2019 at 6:42 PM, MassYak85 said:

It's a great frog rod. I love mine and it's got plenty of power. Best part is its very light so walking a frog is not tiring. 

Ditto..I have other Tatula XT rods as well..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikeltee said:

Anyone want to go in on 4 zbones? You cant even get an xray blank for this price! There appears to be plenty in stock. They havent been in stock at all until today. This sale is once a year. 40 hours left... kistler of course

 

40% off order > $900

45% off order > $1800.

50% off order > $3600.

 

Hell of a deal they have going on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mikeltee said:

Anyone want to go in on 4 zbones? You cant even get an xray blank for this price! There appears to be plenty in stock. They havent been in stock at all until today. This sale is once a year. 40 hours left... kistler of course

 

40% off order > $900

45% off order > $1800.

50% off order > $3600.

 

Might be interested in this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When is the next sale at TW..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hammer 4 said:

When is the next sale at TW..?

Should be around Labor Day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KTP 15% off with code BACK2SCHOOL through Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, beezer08 said:

KTP 15% off with code BACK2SCHOOL through Sunday. 

Megabass does not seem to be excluded, but the code does not work.. :(

Correct myself - it works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kistler 25% sale up if you register with their email list.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lunker City website-

$1.49 pudgie

$2 sluggo ss 

$3 grubster 

$2.49 5” fin-s

$3.49 5.75” fin-s

$3 sinking sluggo 

$2.49 fin-s shad

 

$50+ Free shipping or $3.49 flat rate shipping. 

Dont ever see shipping that cheap. 

 

i got a bunch of pudgies, looks like missile baits Ned bomb. Also trying some sluggo ss on a shaky

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mix and match any 3 packs of BB Kickers for $18.99 with free shipping using the code "kicker": https://bigbitebaits.com/product/bb-kicker-bundle/

 

1774092485_ScreenShot2019-08-20at4_04_21PM.thumb.png.6db255bd7173cac8f09561179e827cef.png

 

I convinced them to do free shipping this time thanks to feedback from @paulmandude and @cookieman ;)

 

It would be smart to also get some sale items such as the $2.49 wacky sticks (or literally anything else) in order to take full advantage of the free shipping deal, cuz it applies to everything in your cart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, j bab said:

Mix and match any 3 packs of BB Kickers for $18.99 with free shipping using the code "kicker": https://bigbitebaits.com/product/bb-kicker-bundle/

 

1774092485_ScreenShot2019-08-20at4_04_21PM.thumb.png.6db255bd7173cac8f09561179e827cef.png

 

I convinced them to do free shipping this time thanks to feedback from @paulmandude and @cookieman ;)

 

It would be smart to also get some sale items such as the $2.49 wacky sticks (or literally anything else) in order to take full advantage of the free shipping deal, cuz it applies to everything in your cart

Cool, thanks!  I’ll be sure to buy a few things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paulmandude said:

Berkeley havoc pit boss $2.16 free shipping amazon prime or $25+

 Green haze

Perfection blue fleck

Pit Boss is in my top 3 favorite plastics to throw. Funny, just the other day I was struggling a bit. Then I threw on a Pit Boss (in the Perfection Blue Fleck, coincidentally) and started catching them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NorthernBasser said:

Pit Boss is in my top 3 favorite plastics to throw. Funny, just the other day I was struggling a bit. Then I threw on a Pit Boss (in the Perfection Blue Fleck, coincidentally) and started catching them. 

I think the havoc line might be discontinued. On TW’s site, it sure looks like a lot of them are on close out. I think Berkley is gonna force us to pay more for the powerbait versions (that prob have tanked in sales)

edit: yup, only 4 product available with very limited stock and colors when searching “havoc” on TW site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, paulmandude said:

I think the havoc line might be discontinued. On TW’s site, it sure looks like a lot of them are on close out. I think Berkley is gonna force us to pay more for the powerbait versions (that prob have tanked in sales)

edit: yup, only 4 product available with very limited stock and colors when searching “havoc” on TW site

Yeah, I figured that was gonna happen when they announced they were gonna be part of the Powerbait line. Which is why I stocked up on them a while back from various sites.  ;)

 

I am curious if the Powerbait versions are the same density, etc. Or if they're harder/softer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you need a shallow to medium crankbait rod Dicks has the dobyns dc705cb glass for $130 after the $10 off $50 discount. That's like $100 off retail. They also have the infamous dc734c for $170 and a couple others as well. Scroll down to figure out which rod is which. Those are some no brainers if you are looking for a great mid tier rod for low tier price.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mikeltee said:

If you need a shallow to medium crankbait rod Dicks has the dobyns dc705cb glass for $130 after the $10 off $50 discount. That's like $100 off retail. They also have the infamous dc734c for $170 and a couple others as well. Scroll down to figure out which rod is which. Those are some no brainers if you are looking for a great mid tier rod for low tier price.

If you order it from Dicks there’s a 90% chance it will arrive broken.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worth the gamble. I got a tatula elite off amazon and it was in a box 10x bigger than the rod with only bubble wrap around the tip. I got real lucky there. There was no fragile stickers either.  I believe a fragile sticker for a delivery service is equivalent to a kick me sign on a nerd.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing poles

    fishing reels

    fishing reels

    fishing reels

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×
×
  • Create New...