IndianaFinesse

The latest sale thread

Glenn

Reminder: Do NOT attempt to get around the word filters. We don't like to hand out penalties, but will do so if this occurs. Please don't put us in that position.

Message added by Glenn

4 hours ago, adrenalnjunky said:

I'm not seeing the sale pricing.  I've been thinking about a backup to use in the shop to keep my lawn tractor and motorcycle topped off.  

Looks like it was a flash sale. Don’t see them anymore either. 

Another best sale from TWH is Black Friday - If I can recall - It was like 20% off 

I gotta put my spare coins ($0.99) in my "piggy jar" until Thanksgiving day.

It should be a total of 84 bucks :)

• Like 1

Powell's Labor Day sale us still running, 40% off in stock Endurance and Inferno rods with code PRSPECIAL. Shipping is $25 but considering its 40% off its still a good deal

The rapala deals are still active and even hotter. I needed some more braid, so I did a search to see what codes I could find. I came up with the following: 20LURE, 15RAPALA, FISH10, THANKS10, WELCOMELURE, and FREESHIP49. Somehow, they combined to give me 2 free lures of my choice, free shipping, and a massive discount...

rapala.png

• Like 3

8lb and 10lb 660 yards Sunline FC Sniper is $30.97 on Amazon (sold by Gander), about half off from retail price.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/8/2019 at 8:22 PM, kayl. said:

The rapala deals are still active and even hotter. I needed some more braid, so I did a search to see what codes I could find. I came up with the following: 20LURE, 15RAPALA, FISH10, THANKS10, WELCOMELURE, and FREESHIP49. Somehow, they combined to give me 2 free lures of my choice, free shipping, and a massive discount...

rapala.png

Codes are still working.  I got two free lures as well

1 hour ago, Allen Der said:

Codes are still working.  I got two free lures as well

Trying right now. Only ones I can get to work are 20lure 15rapala and fish10.

5 minutes ago, Rip_lipz said:

Trying right now. Only ones I can get to work are 20lure 15rapala and fish10.

Thanks10, 25freeship, welcomelure all should work too, at least they did yesterday.

I tried it this evening and unfortunately it doesn’t want to pan out for me either. Can’t get a couple of them to work

Thanks10 didn't work for me the moment I keyed in my email. I've got to open a new browser to get it working again, and key in a new email. Perhaps some of the codes are meant for people who haven't bought on their site before.

Welcomelure also needs a minimum of $50 in your cart before you're able to apply it.

Good luck! I got it to work just yesterday.

It looks like they eliminated the ability to apply multiple discounts to a single item.  If you need braid, you can still get 600 yards of Suffix 832 and 2 free lures of your choice (including a $30 saltwater popper or a ultra light kit with 4 UL sized rapalas in it) for around $46 shipped. Not quite as hot, but still very good!

I ended up getting a Hummingbird Helix 7 Gen3 retail price $799.99 at a store that was closing for a sale price, then an additional 40% off which came out to a cool $256 on the receipt!  Mega SI, Mega DI, CHIRP, 360, Bluetooth, etc. etc.  I am thrilled!

• Like 8

18 hours ago, Big-Bass said:

I ended up getting a Hummingbird Helix 7 Gen3 retail price $799.99 at a store that was closing for a sale price, then an additional 40% off which came out to a cool $256 on the receipt!  Mega SI, Mega DI, CHIRP, 360, Bluetooth, etc. etc.  I am thrilled!

Are you keeping this store a secret?

9 hours ago, MittenMouth said:

Are you keeping this store a secret?

It's Gander Outdoors.

1 hour ago, kayl. said:

For targeted accounts only FYI

And won't work for fishing tackle...limited item's only!

On 9/8/2019 at 8:22 PM, kayl. said:

rapala.png

On 9/11/2019 at 2:02 PM, Brett's_daddy said:

Thanks10, 25freeship, welcomelure all should work too, at least they did yesterday.

On 9/12/2019 at 1:24 AM, Vaerion said:

Thanks10 didn't work for me the moment I keyed in my email. I've got to open a new browser to get it working again, and key in a new email. Perhaps some of the codes are meant for people who haven't bought on their site before.

Welcomelure also needs a minimum of $50 in your cart before you're able to apply it.

Good luck! I got it to work just yesterday.

Did you guys get shipping confirmation?  Been 3 days and I haven't received anything.  Wonder if they caught on to us

1 hour ago, Allen Der said:

Did you guys get shipping confirmation?  Been 3 days and I haven't received anything.  Wonder if they caught on to us

Check your spam folder, it went there in gmail. I'm guessing that's where it's at.

3 hours ago, kayl. said:

Check your spam folder, it went there in gmail. I'm guessing that's where it's at.

Yep it was in spam.  Package arrived today😄

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Allen Der said:

It takes awhile sometimes but they honored my orders every time.

8 hours ago, Tizi said:

It takes awhile sometimes but they honored my orders every time.

My wife's order showed up without the most expensive lure yesterday...this will be interesting to see what they say. I really wish it had been the $10 bait missing, not the $30 big game popper!

7 hours ago, kayl. said:

My wife's order showed up without the most expensive lure yesterday...this will be interesting to see what they say. I really wish it had been the $10 bait missing, not the $30 big game popper!

Was it on the packing slip? Could be coming from another warehouse

16 hours ago, Allen Der said:

Was it on the packing slip? Could be coming from another warehouse

Yup, it was listed as shipped. 😕