Sign in to follow this  
S. Sass

Had a little fun this evening

This will be moved to fishing reports but I will be the first to tell you that's a nice fish man. Idk what's up with your bottom picture but the bass appears to weigh more than you do haha

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, riverbasser said:

This will be moved to fishing reports but I will be the first to tell you that's a nice fish man. Idk what's up with your bottom picture but the bass appears to weigh more than you do haha

My mistake I didn't remember or forgot that is where these type posts go. 

Thanks for the compliment. She was really thick up top what we call her shoulders.  :D 

And that is my fishing partner holding her. Believe me I'm 250lbs she doesnt come close to out weighing me. LOL

Did yall weigh her? What you catch it on?

42 minutes ago, riverbasser said:

Did yall weigh her? What you catch it on?

Caught it on a RAW08-271 from http://www.rawoutdoorsinc.com/ But the only reason I had it was because I got it in my Lucky Tackle Box.  Honestly was having issues at my local lake the last time out. So I went crazy and tied this on before I went.  I weighed her but it was on a very cheap old type gauge scale. I do think she weighed more than it scaled as I am sure anyone would say haha but on that scale it hit 6 1/4 lbs. But she just looked much bigger than any 6lbs I ever seen. 

39 minutes ago, flyingmonkie said:

New PB, perhaps?

As far as on a scale yes but I have caught bigger just have no clue what they weighed as we didn't have a scale. I always try to be conservative and so I am going with what it said and set my forum profile PB accordingly.  

Nice fish!  Cover up that street sign before all your neighbors are at your honey hole!

• Like 1