Mikeyslikz

2014 Skeeter tzx 195

Just bought it in March and realize now I will barely use it so here it goes 31 recorded hours . 1199si kvd 959di and 788 in dash. 10ft talon. SS prop. Ladder on back . Skeeter cover and yamaha motor cover . Hot foot. Boat barely broke in ... Don't need it where I fish ... Down sizing to a river boat. Would consider a partial trade for a river boat plus cash. Absolutely nothing wrong with it . Warranty till August then another 2 years extended factory after that. Asking 33k with everything on it . Boat is located in PA near lake wallenpaupack . 718 682 6145 thanks ! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

She's beautiful. Wish I had 33k but school loans suck. Good luck with the sale! 

if you'd sell the talon or by some miracle reason who buys it doesn't want the talon I will buy the talon lol. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IowaBass15 said:

She's beautiful. Wish I had 33k but school loans suck. Good luck with the sale! 

if you'd sell the talon or by some miracle reason who buys it doesn't want the talon I will buy the talon lol. 

If that happens I'll let you know for sure I can lower the price taking things off ! 

End of season price 28500$ boat probably has only 34 hours or less on it.

took her out only 6 times this season. Just bought a house on the lake and going to switch over to a wake boat . Excellent boat for the price guys !