Sign in to follow this  
Glenn

Win Z-Man Baits!

win-this-6.jpg

Eight full packages (not samples) of Z-Man baits can all be yours!

Some lucky BassResource fan is going to get it all. Will it be you?

Enter once every day through June 13th for the best odds.

http://www.bassresource.com/giveaway/z-man-giveaway-1.html

Good luck!

Be the first to know about new BassResource giveaways!

Do you guys like these giveaways?  Seems the response rate is very low, so perhaps I should stop doing them.  Let me know.

• Like 1

i submitted a guess.  

how do you announce the winners of the giveaways Glenn?  such as the Tatsu one.  

1 hour ago, Glenn said:

Do you guys like these giveaways?  Seems the response rate is very low, so perhaps I should stop doing them.  Let me know.

I like them and try to enter them all. Cant speak for anyone else but I would think roughly $25 in free baits to guess a fish weight would be worth a shot to any fisherman. Maybe not just send them to me if they arent signing up. :roflmao1:

This Is the first one I saw like this. And I participated. I don't normally do YouTube ones though 

1 hour ago, buzzed bait said:

how do you announce the winners of the giveaways Glenn?  such as the Tatsu one.

It's announced on the entry page a few days after the contest ends.  So later this week for the Tatsu contest.

4 minutes ago, S. Sass said:

I would think roughly $25 in free baits to guess a fish weight would be worth a shot to any fisherman

Tatsu prize package was worth over $80, Z-Man is worth over $40.

Response rates are very low, which is great if you enter because your odds of winning are very good.  But sponsors will not continue to participate if the trend continues. So everyone loses.

• Like 3

Gotcha!  I sign up for all of these except the ones that require youtube comments, subscription, etc. i just can't access youtube at work and always forget about it from home.

I would say that if you made it clear how and when the winner will be communicated on the sign up page and then made a "big deal" out of the winner that might help a bit, maybe?

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Glenn said:

It's announced on the entry page a few days after the contest ends.  So later this week for the Tatsu contest.

Tatsu prize package was worth over $80, Z-Man is worth over $40.

Response rates are very low, which is great if you enter because your odds of winning are very good.  But sponsors will not continue to participate if the trend continues. So everyone loses.

Yeah I just took a quick stab at the Zman pic above and threw out $25 I knew it wasn't accurate. :unsure: But that is a great point that these two packages alone were $120. Exactly why I sign up for them hoping I get lucky one day.

Maybe some get put off with the fact they actually have to do something to enter. In today's world I find more and more want it now, want it free, and want it delivered. Sad I tell ya sad. :wacko:

14 minutes ago, buzzed bait said:

Gotcha!  I sign up for all of these except the ones that require youtube comments, subscription, etc. i just can't access youtube at work and always forget about it from home.

I would say that if you made it clear how and when the winner will be communicated on the sign up page and then made a "big deal" out of the winner that might help a bit, maybe?

I'm kind of the opposite I can do the YouTube but I refuse to get into the 100 other social media hype FB, Instajunk, periscope, etc etc etc. Somewhere there has to be enough so I cut all mine off January 1st 2016. Except YouTube so I have a life again without my phone going off every 2 seconds to click a "like". Looking back at how meaningless it was clicking "like" 50 times a day did nothing for me but waste my time.     

I'm all for the possibility of winning free baits and lures. Keep it coming. I agree with Buzzed Bait about having a central thread or sticky about giveaway winners. Gotta advertise it.

I guessed based on my best friend's criteria for weighing fish. Every dink  fish he catches is a five pounder. Since I've seen him catch smaller fish than the one pictured, by his rules I am forced to estimate that bass to be 14lbs 5oz... ;)

I enjoy it. I put in two entries I'm not good at judging weights so I don't think I'll win but it's still fun to try. I like this style a lot better than the YouTube giveaways I can't comment on the videos so I have no shot at them.

I always enter to win these. I do the youtube ones because the videos are very informative and well done, so it would be something I would watch anyways! 

And who doesn't want to try to guess the weight of a fish for free lures? 

Maybe not enough people are being reached by it. I have shared this one a few times to try to help out!

Thanks for the free giveaways and excellent information in your vids!! Keep em coming!!

love them when I can get on. but can't get on facebook or youtube at work

Might want to read the instructions again....

• Like 1

On 6/7/2016 at 7:23 AM, Glenn said:

I am new to BR but i greatly enjoy these give aways and think they are a lot of fun.