Sign in to follow this  
Robeng

Outlet Bait and Tackle - Secret Bait Box

Anyone try this yet for $12.99 plus $4.99 shipping??

no, but they do have some other good items on there for good prices from time to time.  i got like 12-13 bags of kinami stick baits and 3 bags of kinami palm trees (senko and fat ika copies) for about $30 shipped a week or two ago.

• Like 1

I watched an unboxing of the Outlet secret bait box on YouTube to see what was in it...I'm a huge fan of Outlet bait and buy from them often, but the box contents seemed like stuff they always have up for sale at some point, so it looks like they're just boxing up existing inventory instead of procuring new items.  I'm curious to see how the boxes differ from one month to another.

No. I jump on a great deal here and there at Outlet bait & tackle, but it is one of those places I would prefer to buy things from.....selectively.

• Like 2

I agree with the above posters. They're located about 10 minutes from home, and from time to time, they have outstanding deals.

However, they have such a wide variety of liquidated lures and baits that you could end up with just about anything if you were to get a 'secret' grab bag. 95% of the stuff on the site is of no interest to me personally.

I just picked up 20 packs of GYCB Kut Tail worms for $20. good deals can be had there, but ill pass on the box.

Best deal right now is in their GYCB/Kinami clearance - 20 pack of 4" single tail grubs for $2.49 and they are buy one get one free, so they automatically add a second pack into your cart at $0.  Just be sure to buy them from the "2 for 1" section in the year end clearance sale menu.  40 grubs for $2.49 is the cheapest I've ever seen, and they're Yamamotos.

7 hours ago, blckshirt98 said:

Best deal right now is in their GYCB/Kinami clearance - 20 pack of 4" single tail grubs for $2.49 and they are buy one get one free, so they automatically add a second pack into your cart at $0.  Just be sure to buy them from the "2 for 1" section in the year end clearance sale menu.  40 grubs for $2.49 is the cheapest I've ever seen, and they're Yamamotos.

d**n I bought like 20 packs a couple months ago.

Thx for all the great replies.  I also buy direct for deals.  No box though.  

On 6/16/2016 at 2:28 PM, BassThumb said:

I agree with the above posters. They're located about 10 minutes from home, and from time to time, they have outstanding deals.

However, they have such a wide variety of liquidated lures and baits that you could end up with just about anything if you were to get a 'secret' grab bag. 95% of the stuff on the site is of no interest to me personally.

Do they have a physical store, and if so is it worth visiting? I'm just a couple hours away for the next few days...

I discovered this site about a month ago and have already had a couple shipments from them. Mainly GYCB and whatever the friday special is, or any 3/2 for 1. Ive found, you have to really scan though and weed out the best deals on the best products they carry. Wouldn't personally buy the box, but would definitely recommend the website!

12 hours ago, MIbassyaker said:

Do they have a physical store, and if so is it worth visiting? I'm just a couple hours away for the next few days...

They do not. It's a mail order fulfillment warehouse with a few offices and a small lobby.

I doubt they would let a person wander around in there.

Get on their mailer list and/or follow them on Facebook and enable notifications - I've found some of the best deals anywhere on tackle from them over the past few years, especially with Lake Fork and Yamamoto plastics.