Hey Bass Resource,

We are excited to announce the launch of a brand new offering called The Catch Company. The Catch Co. is a new company will offer new limited-edition bundles of fishing products every month themed by technique, brand, location, season, and more. The Catch Co. is different from MTB in a few ways:

1. There’s no mystery. You can browse the bundles every month and pick the one(s) you like.

2. There’s no subscription. You do not have to buy anything, you can use your free account to browse new releases every month.

3. Boxes ship within 2 business day's of ordering. No waiting until the 10th.

You’ll save anywhere from 15%-30% on MSRP for the bundles and shipping is only $3.99 (with free shipping over $45).

The Catch Company is currently available to current and past MTB subscribers in the US. You can log in with your MTB account credentials to view this month’s bundles here: https://mysterytacklebox.com/catchco/ (If you are an existing subscriber you can purchase a Catch Co. box in place of your MTB by 7/1 or you can purchase one in addition to your MTB. You'll have that option at checkout.)

We’ll also be creating a lot of in-depth content on the bundles on our YouTube page. (You can also see the 4 bundles we released this month).

If you are not an MTB customer you can sign up to the Catch Co. invite list here and we will send you an invite when we launch to the general public.

We would love any feedback, questions, or comments on the service. Thank you!

• Like 3

I like the idea will these ship the same time as the regular mtb boxes ship? Is there any plans for a smallmouth package in the future?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Smallieseeker said:

I like the idea will these ship the same time as the regular mtb boxes ship? Is there any plans for a smallmouth package in the future?

Good question! Boxes ship within two business days of ordering, no waiting until the 10th (just added that to the post).

Yes, we have some bundles lined up that will be great for smallies.

• Like 1

This seems like a a neat idea! I really liked the write-ups for each box as well.

• Like 1

I love the idea? Is there anyway to bundle it with your MTB subscription to save on shipping? 

• Like 1

I think this is a great idea. The only reason I stopped my MTB subscription was because it was a subscription lol.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2016 at 8:41 AM, robfuller2 said:

I love the idea? Is there anyway to bundle it with your MTB subscription to save on shipping? 

Right now we do not have a way to bundle them together. They ship on separate days (MTB ships around the 10th and Catch Company bundles ship within 2 business days) but I will suggest this idea to the team. Thanks for the feedback!