Sign in to follow this  
Batson

The NEW 2017 Batson Enterprises Product Catalog is Here!

This is the most exciting time of the year for all of us at Batson Enterprises as we release our new 2017 Catalog. So much time and energy goes into every product, from concept to design and finally manufacturing, that it's incredible to see fish of all sizes caught using our rod blanks and/or rod components.

So with that we are releasing over 500 new products (including the various sizes) in our 2017 Batson Enterprises Catalog. This is a massive update to the Batson Enterprises brands: RainShadow Rod Blanks, North Fork Composites, ALPS and ForeCast.

See the exciting 300 page Catalog at:
www.batsonenterprises.com/batson-catalogs-online/

Or see all the products on www.RainShadowRodBlanks.com and www.ALPSForeCast.com

• Like 1

Love seeing the new Eternity blanks, without the blue finish. Any idea when, and where, these will be available? I'd really like to try one now. Been building on Immortal blanks, and I love them.

The New Eternity Blanks are available and in stock, you may have to call up one of the dealers to order if they don't have it up on their site yet.

Immortals are a great blank, I personally built a few in my growing collection.

I just spoke with Get Bit.  They don't have the new Eternity models in stock but are placing their order.  They estimated about a week before they're available.  Ordered another 7'2 MH.

WOW!

Glad to have you here as a contributor and sponsor. 

:love7:

15 hours ago, sarcazmo said:

I just spoke with Get Bit.  They don't have the new Eternity models in stock but are placing their order.  They estimated about a week before they're available.  Ordered another 7'2 MH.

Awesome, make sure to less us know what you think. Very few people have held the new Eternity blanks at this point.

15 hours ago, roadwarrior said:

WOW!

Glad to have you here as a contributor and sponsor. 

:love7:

Thanks, we are glad to be a part of this community as well. We do our best to provide what we feel are the best blanks and components.

Almost everyone at this company, from the CEO on down, fishes on a regular basis (if not live and breathe fishing) and have at least built a handful of rods (quite a few have built 100’s and even some into the 1000’s)

• Like 1