Jump to content
NYBasser

Shimano Reels for Sale - Mint

Recommended Posts

Have a bunch of reels for sale:

Curado 200PG (new model) 5.5:1 - Brand new in box with spare brakes and oil - Sold

Curado 200E7 - used with box and spare brakes. Has a few light scratches on the reel, 9/10 cosmetically and 10/10 mechanically - $175 tyd

Chronarch 150 Ci4+ - Used once, with box, spare brakes, and oil, in mint condition,10/10 cosmetically and mechanically - $200 tyd

Saros 3000FA - used a couple of times, no box, some very minor scratches, 9.5/10 cosmetically and 10/10 mechanically - $95 tyd

Sahara 4000FD - used a couple of times, comes with box, 8/10 cosmetically and 10/10 mechanically - $55 tyd

Please PM me your email/phone number for pics.

Paypal is the preferred method of payment. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jig-Man said:

Your money has been sent for the G5 Curado.

Curado 200G5 sold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prices updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sean55337 said:

Is the Chronarch  CH151CI4  or  CH151CI4HG ?

 

First of all, it's the 150, so right hand model. It's the regular Ci4, so 6.3:1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about $300 for the e7 and ci4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nikolai Muffoletto said:

still have the e7?

Yes

6 hours ago, JohnDHenry said:

How about $300 for the e7 and ci4?

No. Prices are already at a steep discount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fishinfiend said:

$215 for all remaining reels?

For $600 worth of reels? lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, fishinfiend said:

is that a yes or no?

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nikolai Muffoletto said:

100 for your green machine 

Lol learn your reel prices. 200E7 is worth way more than $100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow man...a word of suggestion.  Please watch the way you respond.  YOU are the one trying to sell and if someone gives you an offer you do not approve, have some tact in your response.  Didn't you already try and over price your stuff and insult on NYBASS (NYBasser21)?  But again, good luck with your sale and I hope that if/when you do sell, you treat the buyers with the respect they deserve.  Not everyone cares what you think the reels are worth or what certain auction sites determine, but rather what people want to spend.  If someone offers your a price, be tactful if you don't agree with that price and offer a counter privately to what they may have asked.  Best wishes and have a good evening.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NYBasser said:

Lol learn your reel prices. 200E7 is worth way more than $100.

Used gear is WORTH whatever it SELLS for -

Until then both sellers & prospective buyers are all Hoping  . . . . .

A-Jay

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Big-Bass said:

Wow man...a word of suggestion.  Please watch the way you respond.  YOU are the one trying to sell and if someone gives you an offer you do not approve, have some tact in your response.  Didn't you already try and over price your stuff and insult on NYBASS (NYBasser21)?  But again, good luck with your sale and I hope that if/when you do sell, you treat the buyers with the respect they deserve.  Not everyone cares what you think the reels are worth or what certain auction sites determine, but rather what people want to spend.  If someone offers your a price, be tactful if you don't agree with that price and offer a counter privately to what they may have asked.  Best wishes and have a good evening.

How about I clarify things a little bit.

Auction Sites:

Auction sites such as Ebay are what I like to refer to as "trend setters". While every item on Ebay is different and therefore has it's own price, it shows that there are people willing to pay the certain amount that the seller is asking. Therefore, setting a "trend" of prices that other sellers with similar items can hopefully relate to. 

Overpricing:

Why do you care about me overpricing my stuff? Concerning a reel that I own and would like to sell, the price is determined by me, since I am the owner. I can price it whatever I would like to, whether it sells or not is a different story. If I overprice it, so what? How does it concern you? I have all the time in the world to let me reels sit around and wait. Plus the reel you are probably referring to on NYBass, the Curado 200E7 in mint condition, sells for around $200 on Ebay, with many buyers willing to pay that price. So, I wasn't overpricing the reel by much, and how is that an insult at all?

Response to Buyers:

Let's say perhaps you own a brand new Ranger Z520 Comanche Bass boat (~$65,000). How would you feel if someone offered to take it off your hands for $10,000 USD? I'm pretty sure that most people here on Bass Resource would agree that you wouldn't feel too kindly about it. I believe my responses are to the point, and attempt to convey the message that prospective buyers should do some more research before low-balling whether intentional or not, because it is quite offensive to sellers. 

Lastly, why are you attempting to, for lack of a better word, "attack" my post? My prices are my prices, and if you don't agree with them, then move on. Nobody is forcing you to buy reels from me or even look at my posts. There are people who have expressed interest in my reels and if you are not one of them, then simply move on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, A-Jay said:

Used gear is WORTH whatever it SELLS for -

Until then both sellers & prospective buyers are all Hoping  . . . . .

A-Jay

Very true, but certain items have "trends" of prices, and I try to follow that to the best of my ability.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYBasser said:

Very true, but certain items have "trends" of prices, and I try to follow that to the best of my ability.  

And that's not a bad plan.

However, alienating potential present & future buyers might be.

Good Luck with your sale.

A-Jay

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, A-Jay said:

And that's not a bad plan.

However, alienating potential present & future buyers might be.

Good Luck with your sale.

A-Jay

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yikes man...no need to clarify as you already provided enough info.  It clearly expresses you overprice your items.  You clearly know that you could be over overpricing items and that's not cool.  Seriously though, good luck with your sale. I don't mind your post about selling stuff but clearly respect what others think.  You come off way to overbearing.  Other people are seeing it besides me and that's why I chimed in.  No need to ruffle feathers but please be respectful to this site and the diverse fishermen and fisherwomen it supports.  Have a good night.  Thanks and I'm done here so no need to respond because it will be redundant and just so you feel good, you already bested me and won!  Sorry for any trouble and best wishes with selling your items.  Sorry for any confusion in your posts and to any people you upset.  Have a good evening.

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda with the seller on this one.

Gets annoying when people make ridiculous offers on things.

It's common sense to realize the seller isn't going to sell something for nearly half the price of what he listed it for.

If that's the case then he would have priced it lower.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Big-Bass said:

Yikes man...no need to clarify as you already provided enough info  And clearly express you overprice your items...need a screen shot?  Good luck with your sale.  I bet you even are the best bass fisherman you know.  

Try not to picture me as a narcissist, because I'm not one. I respect others if they understand more, or if they attempt to be reasonable. No point in trying to reason with the unreasonable. Simple.

 

4 minutes ago, DesertBass said:

Kinda with the seller on this one.

Gets annoying when people make ridiculous offers on things.

It's common sense to realize the seller isn't going to sell something for nearly half the price of what he listed it for.

If that's the case then he would have priced it lower.

Thanks for your opinion. Although, let's try to keep this thread towards selling/buying only, and not the rant it's slowly turning into. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    bass fish

    fishing

    fishing poles

    fishing reels
    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×