Jon G

Digitaka shipping

I ordered a Shimano Metanium MGL from Digitaka about a week ago and I have had no notice of them shipping at all. The only thing I have received is a paypal receipt when I first made the purchase. I sent them an email about on Friday and have not gotten an email back. Is this the norm? I usually only buy from JLS but wanted to try Digitaka.

*I want to let everyone know that I am not trying to bash a company I'm just wondering what the norm is with them since I always buy from someone else* 

Jon, 

I've now purchased 2 reels from Digitaka and neither time got anything about it shipping.  It just showed up - quickly in my mind.  They are HORRIBLE at responding to emails.  I have been very pleased with them and actually might be in the market for a MGL myself and will certainly price shop them again.

Matt

haha nice timing!  i wanted to ask the same exact thing, but thought i was just impatient so i should wait!

i ordered a reel last week and have yet to receive any type of confirmation or anything, but i did pay with paypal and see that the transaction is or has been processed.  i shall now wait, impatiently!

Well you guys really calmed my nerves lol. I just thought it was a little bizarre. I have not ordered something anywhere before without getting a conformation email. I guess I may also being a little impatient as well ;)  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jon G said:

Well you guys really calmed my nerves lol. I just thought it was a little bizarre. I have not ordered something anywhere before without getting a conformation email. I guess I may also being a little impatient as well ;)  

same here man, i'm patient until i'm not, then it's bad!

Well SOB look what found its way to my door step. Funny how life is some times 

image.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jon G said:

Well SOB look what found its way to my door step. Funny how life is some times 

image.jpeg

Haha, awesome!!!

• Like 1

A little late to the party but I have order 4 reels from them and have never had an issue. Usually they send me the EMS tracking info a little later especially if they hare celebrating their holidays. Generally I wait about 3-5 days to get something from them which is crazy considering most US companies can't get me the shipment in a week.

Well now since you have the reel, its timed to get it all slimed up as some say! I think you will be very impressed with this little machine;)

3 hours ago, Dypsis said:

Haha, awesome!!!

Lets see some pics of that beauty unboxed!!

1 hour ago, Jonathan Evans said:

Lets see some pics of that beauty unboxed!!

They are up on the "Show of Your Stuff" thread on the Rod, Reels, and Line section