Sign in to follow this  
Batson

The new RainShadow Judge Crankbait 7-foot Blanks are in Stock – Made in USA

These new Made in USA Judge Crankbait blanks from RainShadow impressed at ICAST a few weeks ago and everyone on our pro staff wants one.

Taking 18 months in development by the design team at Batson Enterprises, Jaguar Design took on the challenge of designing a blank that can hold up to power fishing anglers and their larger crankbait lures. Featuring a linear S-Glass blended with RX7 graphite, and combined with a new exclusive “Diamond Poly Helix” carbon wrap which increases the blanks strength and reducing torque in the bottom half of the rods by 15%. This new series is a masterpiece and will, without question, become the new standard to which all other Crankbait designs will be judged.

7-foots are in stock right now and 7’10”s are currently in production.

For more information on The Judge Crankbait blanks visit:
www.rainshadowrodblanks.com/product-line/the-judge-crankbait

WOW!

The best just keeps getting better.

:usa-flag-89:

Always pushing to help create a better rod.

What would you think about the H version for Mini and 7" MS Slammers? Is it enough rod?

Oh Man!  The Bait Monkey Beckons!  This one is hard to resist...

TheJudge-Keith.jpg

17 hours ago, VolFan said:

What would you think about the H version for Mini and 7" MS Slammers? Is it enough rod?

The 7-foot Heavy can handle the mini no problem, the 7” MS Slammer is pushing it a bit with the tugging but it would hold up. The 7’10” once in stock would  be better for the 7” MS Slammer.

A Revelation Swimbait MH Rod Blank would also work very well with the 7”.

You guys are killing me,  I already have 6 rod blanks at home that I still need to build on including one crankbait blank

Yep, that’s a sign of rod building addiction;)
I personally have rods I built but still haven’t had time to fish them yet.

But yes every July is a dangerously fun time of year with the industry launching new products to build with.

I've been waiting for an excuse to try one of these, as well as the new unpainted Eternity blanks; and I have an excuse. Two builds in the queue; one for each line. Do anybody at Batson know if Angler's Workshop has these in stock. They are my preferred supplier, being just down the road from me.

The build I'll need the Judge for is a do it right now thing. The Eternity build has a little time cushion.

Don’t know if for sure Angler’s Workshop has them in stock right now, they could have ordered and sold through without putting them online. A lot of dealers haven’t put up the new items yet (lot of work with all different manufacturers launching new products all at once).

But they can always special order it for you, we're known for filling orders as soon as they come in.

7-footers are the only ones in stock (I just double checked), waiting on the 7’10”s

Any idea on a delivery time for the 7'10"?   That's what I will be wanting.

21 minutes ago, .ghoti. said:

Any idea on a delivery time for the 7'10"?   That's what I will be wanting.

probably 1-2 months until we receive them and do the quality control inspections (any new line we pretty much check all the blanks before adding them to inventory).

1 hour ago, Batson said:

probably 1-2 months until we receive them and do the quality control inspections (any new line we pretty much check all the blanks before adding them to inventory).

I'll have to make phone call, see if the timeline is OK.