dsqui

trigger x probe worm

me and the wife just got back from the local wal mart and in the clearance bin i found a pack of trigger x probe worms for $2.  they say they float so when i gor them home i dropped one in the fish tank to see how buoyant they really are....  they look farely promising think i can find a spot in my arsenal for this pack (pumpkin green flake) and maybe a few other choice colors.  so a trip over to TW i went on here as ive been putting together a small order this week anyways to hit the 50 mark for free shipping.  tackle warehouse dont carry trigger x?  Does anyone know of another place i can order some of these and find some of the other things ive been looking for ...i know i could order them from Trig x but then ill be paying shipping for maybe 2 or 3 other packs of worms.  also any suggestions on colors they offer other then the basics would be great

ebay is the best place for trigger x. They stopped making stuff for bass and seems like they only produce a very limited amount of plastics. Mainly for walleye and such. 

hmmm i wonder why.  there products seem realy nice i have some of there ice fishing plastics and like them now i have some of there bass fishing worms and they seem to be top notch

Their worms and soft plastics hold up better than any other company I've used except elastatec of course. 

probably why they arent making them anymore guys werent buying them cause they were lasting so there wasnt a need lol