Kyrazzy7

LTB Father's Day special

Did anyone else get this deal they had? 

My wife got it for me and I coulda swore it said "buy 6 month xl bass box get a daiwa tatula rod free"

well I get my rod today and it's a daiwa ceilo??? 

I can't find anything online about that rod at all? What's the deal here??

10 hours ago, Kyrazzy7 said:

Did anyone else get this deal they had? 

My wife got it for me and I coulda swore it said "buy 6 month xl bass box get a daiwa tatula rod free"

well I get my rod today and it's a daiwa ceilo??? 

I can't find anything online about that rod at all? What's the deal here??

Interesting. I remember noticing that deal, and being tempted by it, but IIRC they just said "diawa rod" without mentioning the model. I did find this:

My wife only got it for me because it said daiwa tatula rod free. Idk if I should call them? I have two other tatula rods and this cielo definitely isn't the same quality. It feels flimsy 

Just now, kickerfish1 said:

Contact LTB

I think that's what I'm gonna do

I would contact them to see if they can provide you a copy of the promo showing what rod you were getting. Could be possible she misread their add or maybe they ran out of Tatula rods so they gave you the Cielo. Most companies will take care of any customer complaints quickly and easily. Since it is the weekend I would probably start with an email and leave them your phone # along with what time of day to get ahold of you.

• Like 1

Yea I'm gonna send an email. My wife sent me a picture of the ads after she bought the package. I don't want to pester anyone, but, she only got it cause it said tatula rod. 

40 minutes ago, Kyrazzy7 said:

Yea I'm gonna send an email. My wife sent me a picture of the ads after she bought the package. I don't want to pester anyone, but, she only got it cause it said tatula rod. 

Sounds like a good starting point. I can't blame ya either. Those Tatula rods are quite nice for the money. Good luck getting this sorted out. :thumbsup3:

• Like 1