holeshot

For Sale Team Daiwa Tournament Rods

I have 2 Team DAIWA TOURNAMENT RODS for sale....one bait caster and one spinning ....If you are not familiar with these rods... Daiwa made a series of rods in the 1980's & 90's
that were called Team Daiwa Tournament ....I have been told they only made them for a short period of time and had to stop because the components were just too expensive for rods
20 or 30 years ago....Now fisherman think nothing about paying 2-300 bucks for a good rod....IMHO they remain the best rods Daiwa has ever made
....1st rod...Team Daiwa Tournament baitcaster...TD-631-3RB-T topwater/twitchin   HM58 Graphite  Made in Taiwan ROC...6'3" 1/8-3/4 oz 8-14lb....A19786A....
this rod has a cork pistol grip and & 8 all original guides, has always been my favorite bait casting rod....absolutely perfect for topwater...perfect size, perfect action...

2nd rod is a TDT Spinning rod ...#TD631-3XFS-T  Finesse Spinning HM58 Graphite..6'3' 1/8- 3/4 oz 6-14lb..A197197A as with all TDT rods this one has a cork handle and 7 all original guides...
great drop shot rod,or can be used as a crappie or panfish rod....Both rods are in Excellent used condition with all original guides and cork handles....
I will sell both rods for $250... or casting rod for $150 and spinning for $125...plus SHIPPING IN A PVC PIPE & INSURED & USPS PRIORITY... I think I can ship both in same tube for 
for the same shipping charge of $25.00...so.both rods tyd =$275 or just the spinning rod tyd=$150..or just the casting rod tyd=$175..

Please send pics to 7707337971 or geoff@soardo.com. I'm interested in both. 

Thanks,

Geoff

I cannot get them t load,,...

If you can't post them here, you can text or email them to me....