Grantman83

Whole lotta rods FS

Hopefully this is the last of the rods I will have to let go for repair bills. Murphy's law continues. Add $15 for shipping either for one rod or a bunch. Preference will go to Those buying multiples. PayPal only and no trades please as this is going for bills bills bills...

1. Okuma TCS 7ft medium + shake my head spinning rod. Used a few times but I'm just not a spinning rod guy. Perfect condition. $75 plus shipping

2. Shimano Crucial 7'3 medium xfast casting full cork. This is third generation and again, perfect condition. I would say this is more in line with a medium heavy honestly which is why I don't need it at the moment. Handle is wrapped in tennis grip tape do the cork is perfect. 10/10. $110 plus shipping

3. Enigma Aaron's edge 7ft medium heavy fast. Used pretty consistently but in great condition. More along the lines of a heavy power and actually makes a great open water frog rod. Wrapped in Winn tape which I can take off if you want. $80 plus shipping. 

4. Enigma Aaron's edge 7'3 medium fast. A true medium powered rod great for weightless plastics, chatterbaits, spinnerbaits, topwaters and even medium diving cranks. Again, wrapped in Winn tape (as I'm not a huge Eva fan) and in great condition. $80 plus shipping.  

5. Wright and McGill Carolina/swimbait rods 7'6 heavy medium fast. I have two of these brand new. $110 for the pair plus shipping. 

6. Wright and McGill jerkbait topwater rod. 6'8 medium fast. Also brand new. Would prefer to sell with another rod for $40 otherwise $55 plus shipping. 

7. Falcon Mike Mclelland Jerkbait special. 6'8mh moderate fast. Never used. Here is the caveat. This rod was purchased brand new and sent to me but when it arrived I noticed the first guide was missing the eyelet. I called falcon and they generously sent me a brand new guide to replace the one that is missing the eyelet. I will send the new guide with the rod. This rod is $239.99 new. Because of the broken guide, I'll sell for $145 plus shipping. Usually costs around $15 to get a guide replaced.  

Text 845-797-9308 for pics or if interested. Better deals on those who buy more than one rod.  

Thanks guys!

Crucial sold

Sleet rods sold!

Falcon sold

enigmas and tcs left