Jump to content
Siebert Outdoors

Rage Smokin Roosters $3.85 each

Recommended Posts

Sold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No takers?

These are pretty good prices......I won't wait much longer before I start buying some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BassnChris said:

No takers?

These are pretty good prices......I won't wait much longer before I start buying some.

Would love to buy some but this months oh wait this years fishing budget has exceeded all possible limits. So PLEASE go ahead and start buying BassnChris and dont stop till they are gone. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, S. Sass said:

Would love to buy some but this months oh wait this years fishing budget has exceeded all possible limits. So PLEASE go ahead and start buying BassnChris and dont stop till they are gone. :lol:

Ok y'all.....had your chance.

While my fishing budget has long been expended as well.........

hey Mike.....I'll take :

5 Black/Blue

3 Blue Craw

5 Green Pumpkin

2 Green Pumpkin/Purple/Gold............and the junebug too.......

..........I'll take 'em all if they're still available?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, BassnChris said:

Ok y'all.....had your chance.

While my fishing budget has long been expended as well.........

hey Mike.....I'll take :

5 Black/Blue

3 Blue Craw

5 Green Pumpkin

2 Green Pumpkin/Purple/Gold............and the junebug too.......

..........I'll take 'em all if they're still available?

 

I knew you could do it :thumbsup_blue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing rods

    fishing rods


    fishing rods

    fishing reels
    fishing gear

    Truck Caps

    fishing reels
    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×