Sign in to follow this  
Jesse James

Lot of Fishing Gear - Lure Making Parts, Cranks, Topwaters, Jigs, Catfishing Gear, Daiwa Baitcaster

So I was digging through all my fishing stuff and it started to tick me off how much stuff I've accumulated over the years that I will never use. Some of its got to go, it's just taking up space. So a wide variety of items here. I'd LOVE to sell the whole lot and just ship one box out, so I'll start with that, and if I get no takers I'll break it up as best makes sense. $200 for the lot, shipped to your door.  Make an offer if that doesn't suit you, not really sure what it's worth...

Lure Making:

I make a lot of lures, so I've got a bunch of parts and some unused lures that aren't going to ever get wet.  Some spinnerbait heads, a few Arkie heads (1/2 oz I believe), a bunch of spinnerbait blades, some replacement skirts - Naked Bait Co, ***.

Lures:

Some homemade Mop Jigs, Homemade punching jigs (3/4 oz), walleye jigs and spoons, some walleye cranks, some Topwaters, some bigger in-line spinners, a bunch of lipless cranks (Cotten Cordel, Rapala).  

Terminal Tackle:

I've got a bunch of old catfishing stuff, along with some bass stuff.  Some drop shot weights, swim bait heads, worm hooks, flipping weights, shaky heads.  For catfishing, I've got tons of hooks - Kahle, circle, regular ole hooks, treble hooks.  Lots of weights, beads, snaps, swivels, etc.  a bunch of slip floats.  This stuff comes in the boxes they're in in the pictures.

Also got a Daiwa Strikeforce baitcasting reel (7.1), works great, just an extra.

I'll be out of town most of next week, so I won't be able ship it out until Friday, the 26th.  Let me know if you have any questions, thanks

Jesse

Well, trying figure out how to get my pictures loaded....