Nathan Burton

Does TW do a Labor Day Sale?

I am bout to place and order, but before I do, I am curious as to if TW has any sort of Labor Day sale? Thanks in advance.

In the past they have done 15% off.  I'm waiting for it too, at the moment, for a reel purchase.

• Like 1

Yeah... I've been waiting for this sale....

I'm getting a REVO STX, Some LC staysee 90's, and those new Ike spoons. It's been killing me using this silver max reel on my LTB rod..

11 hours ago, stk44 said:

'm getting a REVO STX, Some LC staysee 90's, and those new Ike spoons. It's been killing me using this silver max reel on my LTB rod..

STK - not sure if you are willing to buy reconditioned but if so, ffo-tackle http://www.ffo-tackle.com/ has reconditioned STX's for a great price, and for just a few $ more Amazon has them deeply discounted now.  Might be of interest to you and others looking for the STX.  I have one and like it.

9 hours ago, snake95 said:

STK - not sure if you are willing to buy reconditioned but if so, ffo-tackle http://www.ffo-tackle.com/ has reconditioned STX's for a great price, and for just a few $ more Amazon has them deeply discounted now.  Might be of interest to you and others looking for the STX.  I have one and like it.

Wow, that's definitely something to keep in mind. At this point, I can get a new STX for 170 vs a reconditioned for 140, so i'll probably just get the new one for peace of mind. 

• Like 2

I have the silver max, sx, and mgx. I currently have my mgx on my flippin stick which I will use on my new LTB. Then I will put the Stx on my flippin stick. I can't wait to put the STX to the test! 

I was told TW was pretty up-front about sales. I am hoping they do 15% for labor day but this is all I got:

Hello,

Greetings from Tackle Warehouse! 

Future sale dates and specifics have not been decided upon by management. If you would like to hear about upcoming sales and promotions, please subscribe to the E-Mailer on our website.  Those who are on the mailing list will receive a heads up email prior to any sale or promotion.  If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail info@*** or call 1-800-300-4916 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help. Thank you for choosing Tackle Warehouse.

Sincerely,

Tackle Warehouse
Online Services DVL
info@***.com
800-300-4916
 Show original message

I'm waiting for the sale to get a Matt Lures bluegill and fortunately TW just started stocking Hudd gills so I'll get one of those too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, j bab said:

I'm waiting for the sale to get a Matt Lures bluegill and fortunately TW just started stocking Hudd gills so I'll get one of those too.

One of my favorite baits. I like the ultimate gill and u2 gill boot tails in the tw gill that's exclusive to two and has a little chartreuse highlights in the fins, and the male and female bluegill colors are perfect for clear water. Look just like a real bluegill. The hudd gill is nice but doesn't have as much swimming action. The savage gear bait is nice but the Matt lures gills and little creeper sunfish have done the best for me. I've got a pretty long list of line, lures, and terminal tackle I plan on ordering and I may pick up another 13 *** black while they are still on clearance as well