Grantman83

New with Tags Quantum Mgs and various rods

Hey guys

I bought a bulk order of stuff from Cabelas in order to qualify for a deal they were offering.  I've been slowly adding ZX and salt Stryker ZX rods and so am dumping some other stuff. 

1. The Tour MG's are both right handed 6.3:1.  These things can cover the full gambit and Tackletour showed that they can handle the gambit from finesse lures at 1/4oz up to deep cranks.  These are normally $280 but I'm only looking to make my money back.  $190 each TYD or $375 for both 

2. Next is a Brand new with tags shimano crucial 7'3 split grip heavy fast.  $180 retail...$135 TYD 

3. Twice used lews custom lite hm85 7ft mag medium heavy casting.  More of a heavy IMO.  I had the custom speed stick version of this and it was amazing.  This feels even better and has the Winn grips.  Red Fuji ez keeper included.  $130 TYD

4.  Once used Dobyns Fury Swimbait rod. Too heavy duty for what I was using it for.  Has grip tape wrapped around it as I didn't like the Eva foam.  I can take it off if you want.  $95 TYD

5.  Brand new with tags mojo spinnerbait rod generation one.  7ft medium heavy fast but definitely more of a heavy power. $80 TYD.  

6.  Okuma TCS m+ spinning rod.  Shakey head model.  Used a few times but perfect  condition.  $85 TYD

7.  Tatula XT 7ft medium heavy moderate glass model.  Great shallow cranking and Squarebill rod.  Chatterbaits as well.  Honestly I would prefer to sell this with another rod for $40 added on.  If by itself, $75 TYD.  

Better deals for multiples.  

Text 845-797-9308 if interested and for pics.  Thanks guys!

Offers?

Swimbait rod sold!

Crucial $125
Custom Lite $120
Mojo $75
TCS $80
XT - $35 with another rod or $70 by itself

Tour Mg's $165 each or $320 for both 

Tatula xt sold 

Quantums sold!

Would work out trade for any combo of rods for 2 medium fast rods between 6'8 and 7'3

Mojo sold!  

Make offers on last rods 

Lews sold!  Would make a great deal on last 2 rods.  Brand new crucial and barely used okuma