Master Bait'r

13NV Black 7'1" MLXF spinning *price drop*

Selling my beloved 7'1" MLXF.  Titanium recoil guides and a killer 40 ton Toray blank.  The handles on these are amazing too, Super ergonomic!  Rated 1/8-3/8 but I throw lighter with it a lot and it does very well.  The only reason I'm selling this is to get a Light action rod, as I'm moving to the mountains and will need a nice trout and panfish stream/river rod to throw tiiiiiiiny stuff.  

Condition is excellent, guides are perfect.  Cork is slightly stained but very good overall.  I have it it paired with a Stella 2500s currently and use it for everything from Ned rigs and finesse jigs to weightless t-rigs to light underspins, 1/4-3/8oz tight jerkbaits and even finesse cranks.  Really, really versatile rod.  Sad to have to liquidate her but times they are a-changin'.  *price drop $170*  TYD, PayPal only.  Thanks for looking and tight lines!!  

• Like 1

Throw that Stella in there and I'll take it...shoot me your paypal info bro :D:D 

3 hours ago, Senko lover said:

Throw that Stella in there and I'll take it...shoot me your paypal info bro :D:D 

If if you're interested in a package deal I might be coerced to part with the reel too.  

3 minutes ago, Master Bait'r said:

If if you're interested in a package deal I might be coerced to part with the reel too.  

I wasn't serious man, sorry to be immature. I wish you the best of luck with your sale though!!

• Like 1