Sign in to follow this  
JustJames

Accurate boss magnum 270

How much does this reel worth? It is used with a few scratched here and there. I have this reel for quite a while but have not had a chance to use it for the last 3-4 years. In fact Im thinking selling all of my saltwater reels such as this boss magnum Penn 965, newell s220-5 and Jig Master. I will sell them locally through, dont wanna deal with any shipping process.

Anyhow what should I price this reel in question?

image.jpg

Accurates are retailing for between $250-600 two-speed, or single speed? Lever drag? It's definitely an older model, but still an indestructible reel. You should be able to get a couple hundred bucks for it, depending on its features and size.

Some Boss Magnum 270 reels are coming up if you look at the sold listings on the 'Bay, but I'm not familiar with Accurate models, if that 270 had two speed, twin drag, etc options.  The cheapest looks like it went for around $200, so no less than that, and if yours is in mint condition add a little extra.  But again check to see what model/features your reel has first as it looks like it could be a $100 difference.

The reel sold for $425 new and is a popular wahoo reel, shouldn't have any trouble selling it.

Tom

thanks guy, I will list at 250-275 then. Man it tought to sell what you love. But i have not use this nor other saltwater reel for the past 5 years.