Glenn

Get A Free Lure!

From Lucky Tackle Box.  Use promo code FREEB2 at checkout and you'll get a special bonus lure added to your box!
>>> http://www.LuckyTackleBox.com

bonuslure.jpeg

• Like 4

Thanks for the head's up. You should have put your referral link to get those $5 off per person. I am new to this and signed up, thanks to your post. Thanks!

Still a little iffy on the mystery tackle box.  I looked into it last night and am unsure if its a good deal

• Like 2

On 6/1/2017 at 6:47 PM, Bassin_PA said:

Still a little iffy on the mystery tackle box.  I looked into it last night and am unsure if its a good deal

LTB and MTB are two different companies. I just ordered from MTB yesterday and I'm waiting for my box. Soon as I get it I will do an unboxing video so you can check it out and then decide for yourself but I've only heard good things from MTB. LTB I have yet to order from, maybe eventually I will.

• Like 1

I just received four free lures for signing up for BASS masters. It's a great deal for only $15 you getover $27 worth of just lures plus a magazine every month. Check my video out to see what you get when you sign up.
Go to the Youtube link below.

• Like 2

I get LTB and MTB. I get good and bad months from each. I like it when I get baits I wouldn't usually buy. Kinda helps me to try new things out. LTB got me to using swim baits which I hadn't messed with a lot before. 

best part of bassmasters is easily(for me) the 25% off at Berkley's website. $15 pints of gulps and $5.25 warpigs, $3.75 flicker shads(uncle rico!). I buy the mono line off them too for topwater rod once a year

On 6/19/2017 at 10:29 AM, Joshua Beaver said:

LTB and MTB are two different companies. I just ordered from MTB yesterday and I'm waiting for my box. Soon as I get it I will do an unboxing video so you can check it out and then decide for yourself but I've only heard good things from MTB. LTB I have yet to order from, maybe eventually I will.

We'd love to have you check out our subscription.  We encourage everyone to try both!

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:46 PM, John Loughlin said:

We'd love to have you check out our subscription.  We encourage everyone to try both!

my wife signed me up for MTB as a birthday present last month. I fish for a lot of different waters for several species of fish, not just bass.  my first box was a catfish specific box with braid, hooks, weights, and sliders.  I am assuming LTB does a similar thing as MTB?  Either way an amazing deal most of the time I am sure. Thanks to this website I am just know hearing of LTB.  Of course I don't spend much time on the computer or inside at all I am out and about, busy with work or of course fishing.  I will look into LTB soon!

I told my wife I wanted Lucky Tackle Box for Christmas.  The gift that keeps on giving!!!  Maybe she will make it happen! 

I tried Mystery tackle box and got more than my money's worth but I canceled because I prefer to pick out my own lures. You are bound to get stuff you will never use which makes the value less attractive. That said it is fun to get a box full of goodies every month.

Agree with shamanjp. I love shopping around for tackle and choosing my own. However, the monthly box concept is an excellent one. 

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:22 PM, JesseSM said:

Agree with shamanjp. I love shopping around for tackle and choosing my own. However, the monthly box concept is an excellent one. 

It's definitely not for everyone. With Lucky Tackle Box, we definitely try to build a box that's great for the new angler (trying to build his tackle up) and the veteran angler (that wants to try new products or new brands). 

For Bass Resource members only, you can get a Free Bait AND $5 OFF your first box when you use the code FREE5 at checkout... not sure how long we will offer this, but a great time to give LTB a try if you've been on the fence! 

Checkout the subscriptions and sign up here!!

LTB Bass.jpg

• Like 1