Glenn

Get A Free Lure!

From Lucky Tackle Box.  Use promo code FREEB2 at checkout and you'll get a special bonus lure added to your box!
>>> http://www.LuckyTackleBox.com

bonuslure.jpeg

• Like 4

Thanks for the head's up. You should have put your referral link to get those $5 off per person. I am new to this and signed up, thanks to your post. Thanks!

Still a little iffy on the mystery tackle box.  I looked into it last night and am unsure if its a good deal

• Like 2

On 6/1/2017 at 6:47 PM, Bassin_PA said:

Still a little iffy on the mystery tackle box.  I looked into it last night and am unsure if its a good deal

LTB and MTB are two different companies. I just ordered from MTB yesterday and I'm waiting for my box. Soon as I get it I will do an unboxing video so you can check it out and then decide for yourself but I've only heard good things from MTB. LTB I have yet to order from, maybe eventually I will.

• Like 1

I just received four free lures for signing up for BASS masters. It's a great deal for only $15 you getover $27 worth of just lures plus a magazine every month. Check my video out to see what you get when you sign up.
Go to the Youtube link below.

• Like 2

I get LTB and MTB. I get good and bad months from each. I like it when I get baits I wouldn't usually buy. Kinda helps me to try new things out. LTB got me to using swim baits which I hadn't messed with a lot before. 

best part of bassmasters is easily(for me) the 25% off at Berkley's website. $15 pints of gulps and $5.25 warpigs, $3.75 flicker shads(uncle rico!). I buy the mono line off them too for topwater rod once a year

On 6/19/2017 at 10:29 AM, Joshua Beaver said:

LTB and MTB are two different companies. I just ordered from MTB yesterday and I'm waiting for my box. Soon as I get it I will do an unboxing video so you can check it out and then decide for yourself but I've only heard good things from MTB. LTB I have yet to order from, maybe eventually I will.

We'd love to have you check out our subscription.  We encourage everyone to try both!

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:46 PM, John Loughlin said:

We'd love to have you check out our subscription.  We encourage everyone to try both!

my wife signed me up for MTB as a birthday present last month. I fish for a lot of different waters for several species of fish, not just bass.  my first box was a catfish specific box with braid, hooks, weights, and sliders.  I am assuming LTB does a similar thing as MTB?  Either way an amazing deal most of the time I am sure. Thanks to this website I am just know hearing of LTB.  Of course I don't spend much time on the computer or inside at all I am out and about, busy with work or of course fishing.  I will look into LTB soon!

I told my wife I wanted Lucky Tackle Box for Christmas.  The gift that keeps on giving!!!  Maybe she will make it happen! 

I tried Mystery tackle box and got more than my money's worth but I canceled because I prefer to pick out my own lures. You are bound to get stuff you will never use which makes the value less attractive. That said it is fun to get a box full of goodies every month.

Agree with shamanjp. I love shopping around for tackle and choosing my own. However, the monthly box concept is an excellent one. 

• Like 1