apj

Buying Shimano 200e's

I just sold two and have two for myself.  Got a total of four on closeout for a silly price and would have had a fifth but when I was at the store, another gentleman took my advice and bought the display and I didn't want to be greedy.

This was a month ago BTW at a local Gander Mountain...they must have had some still in stock in the back from years ago and I got as many as I could before they were gone.

6 hours ago, lou304 said:

Get in line!:D

x2

I might be able to score some citica e's this weekend new...pm me

I have a few Curado E's I might part with for the right price. 

Are you interested in a Shimano Chronarch 200E7  I have one for sale. Asking $175  plus actual Fedex shipping cost.  I will cover the cost of insuring it during shipping.  I do have a paypal account if that works for you,  Here are some  pictures. DSCN0138_zpsvgeucmm3.jpgDSCN0133_zpsmaemsjpn.jpgDSCN0132_zpsk49tdi5d.jpgDSCN0130_zpszxxajl3x.jpgDSCN0129_zpsbthurzji.jpg

32 minutes ago, bigfruits said:

what do the Curado E7s go for in used condition?

Like anything else condition plus box and papers is always a factor when determining value. I sold a Curado 200E 7 that had upgraded bearings, supertuned, upgraded drag washers, and some HH studios parts plus the box and stock parts for $160 shipped. That was almost 1.5 years ago. Currently a stock 200E7 with the box in excellent condition can fetch the same amount. I have seen a Curado 200E7 sell for as low $120 with no box and in pretty fair condition. At the other end I have seen them go for as high as $180 in near mint condition. The Chronarch Es seem to be fetching a bit more price wise.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 9:21 PM, j bab said:

why the OP"s post is still up is betond me ....

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 11:57 PM, Bluebasser86 said:

I have a few Curado E's I might part with for the right price. 

you should have deleted topic , not contribute to it

45 minutes ago, Big Bait Fishing said:

why the OP"s post is still up is betond me ....

you should have deleted topic , not contribute to it

He's looking to buy them, not selling them.

• Like 1

Just now, Bluebasser86 said:

He's looking to buy them, not selling them.

hope they get paid before they ship them out  B)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Big Bait Fishing said:

hope they get paid before they ship them out  B)

Absolutely, I wouldn't ever suggest shipping something until payment has been received. 

1 hour ago, Bluebasser86 said:

Absolutely, I wouldn't ever suggest shipping something until payment has been received. 

:ok-wink:

just kind of sketchy when someone's first post is trying to buy or sell something ....

Hey may not be posting because he bought 3 off me.  He says he is a hs angler getting together a basical aresenal for the year.  He did pay so he isn't sketchy in my book

• Like 4

As long as you buy/sell through verified paypal accounts, it's pretty safe.  I don't know about this guy, but I buy a lot of stuff from forums I'm not active on.  That doesn't make you a scammer necessarily. 

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:24 AM, Grantman83 said:

Hey may not be posting because he bought 3 off me.  He says he is a hs angler getting together a basical aresenal for the year.  He did pay so he isn't sketchy in my book

wasn't meant to be personal , most new comers to the forum introduce them selves and make contributting posts , to just blindly post and expect some one to have confidence in buying/selling here on the internet from that person is a bit of a blind leap in faith . glad your transaction worked out ...

I feel like if I was selling it would seem sketchy but that fact that I was paying first shouldn't bother anyone. Didn't know that there was a Bass Resource ritual that I had to do before I could post something without getting questioned.

On 9/26/2016 at 2:24 AM, Grantman83 said:

Do you sell new Citica 200 E reels?

3 hours ago, apj said:

I feel like if I was selling it would seem sketchy but that fact that I was paying first shouldn't bother anyone. Didn't know that there was a Bass Resource ritual that I had to do before I could post something without getting questioned.

There isn't a written rule about it being against the rules, but it's preferred that folks participate in the forums a bit before using the Flea Market. Being here for the sole purpose of using the Flea Market is against the rules though.

Like you stated, you're looking to buy, not sell, which as long as a person doesn't do something foolish like use Paypal Gift to pay someone they don't know, then there's really nothing to be worried about. It's been shown that numbers of post really has little bearing on someones trustworthyness. 

The Flea Market is one of the most closely watched areas of the forum. If a post is suspect, it doesn't last long. 

OP, your post is fine and you'll be okay as long as the Flea Market isn't your sole reason for being here. 

If you've nothing to offer that fits the OP's description, please move along. 

• Like 1