Sign in to follow this  
apj

FS. Shimano Citica 200e and Shimano Casitas

I have two reels for sale. One being a brand new Shimano Citica 200e with a box, oil, and part blueprint. The other reel is a Shimano Casitas with the box that has only been used a few times.

I'm looking for $150 for the Citica or Best Offer

For the Casitas around $100 or best offer

PM me if you are interested or want pictures of the reels

Weren't you just looking to buy Citica E reels?  Sorry but I was confused as I thought you got a couple just a few weeks back and were looking for more.

51 minutes ago, Big-Bass said:

Weren't you just looking to buy Citica E reels?  Sorry but I was confused as I thought you got a couple just a few weeks back and were looking for more.

Yeah he was. 

Yeah I was, now I realized that I bought way too many and thought I would try and sell my brand new one. I really need some high gear ratio reels because the 6.3:1 just won't get the job done in some situations. I kind of screwed myself by buying a bunch of these.

No worries man...good luck with the sale.  The E's were great reels.  What higher ratio reels are you looking for?

21 hours ago, NYBasser said:

Yeah he was. 

Why did you get banned on the other site?

1 hour ago, tinner66 said:

Why did you get banned on the other site?

I assume you are referencing BBCForums, I bought a reel from another guy, who claimed that it was in mint condition, and he sent me photos of a reel that was in good condition. He ended up shipping me a totally different reel that was beat up and had scratches all over it. I complained, and received a $40 partial refund to keep the reel from the seller, but the admin was being a dick about it and claimed that I was intentionally scamming the seller and decided to ban me for no reason. 

I would be willing to take $125 or BO for the citica

and $90 or BO for the casitas

If you have any questions or you're interested in buying PM me or text me @ 952-393-1246

I have a brand new with the box, papers, and oil shimano citica 200e, a shimano casitas 150hg with the box that has only been used a few times, and I have a $35 tacklewarehouse gift card for sale. If you are interested in pictures or buying the item shoot me a text at 952-393-1246. 

Citica 200E $120 or BO

Casitas 150HG $90 or BO

TW Gift Card $30 or BO

Willing to do $215 for all of it. Or a lot lower than the prices above. PM me or text me if you want to buy or want pictures.