Sundance

Jig Spinner Bait and Crankbait Lots

I don't have have as much time to hit the water as i used to and i mostly use plastics anyway so i'm selling off some of my unused baits. Shipping is Continental US ONLY.

First up is a lot of 8 Northstar black series jigs al 3/8 ounce in Alimony, Black Blue, Frogger, Black brown, Rotten Banana, Insanity, Bruise, and Brown craw. $30 shipped

Next is a Strike King crankbait lot with 4 1/2 ounce red eye shad in sexy shad, chartreuse sexy shad, blue gill, and bleeding  gizzard shad. 5 KVD 1.5 square bills in sexy shad, chartreuse sexy shad, blue gill, gizzard shad and charteuse black back. 1 strike king spit-n-king in sexy shad. All the cranks except the RE in sexy shad have KVD triple grip trebles. $45 shipped plus 10$ for the box

Finally a lot of spinner baits with 4 1/2 ounce megastrike strike backs in white, chartreuse, white/chartreuse, and smokey shad. 6 1/2 ounce booyah spinners in 2 each white, white/chartreuse, and chartreuse. 1 white and 1 chartreuse buzzbait i don't remember the manufacturer or weight of and a smoke shad terminator i don't know the weight of. $40 shipped plus 10$ for the spinner/buzz box

IMG_2384.JPG

IMG_2385.JPG

IMG_2386.JPG

how bout 30$ for the spinnerbait and buzzbaits