Sign in to follow this  
roadwarrior

LC Braid & Mono

I don't recall anyone commenting on these lines, but TW is virtually giving it away so I ordered a couple of different spools.

Anyone have experience with the line?

I bought a ton of the stuff like 3 months back, when TW first put it on clearance.  I love the 8 lb test for spinning applications, and the 12 on my baitcaster works well.  I love the stuff.  I have about 20 spools left, but may get more since it's cheap and hard to find.  Only thing I'm not a fan of is the color of the line, it's like a mint color, but the fish don't seem to mind.  Just got a spool of the braid last week, so it's still being tested, but so far I'm a fan of that as well

Just spoiled up a UL spinning combo with some 8lb braid but haven't used it yet. Like you I thought they were basically giving it away so I figured it was worth a try. 

Do  a comparison between it and other lines diameters. I have a few spools for if I am in the woods after an end of days event and I run out of Samurai or InVizX........other than that, it wont see any time on my outfits.

If anyone buys any in 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 lb test, or any of the braid, and don't like it.  Message me, I'll gladly trade something for any new in the package

I bought som elf their topwater mono a little while back to try out just because it was so cheap. So far no complaints with it whatsoever. Now that you reminded me, I'll pick up some of their FC and braid to try out too. You're not kidding when you say they're practically giving it away.