Sign in to follow this  
cgolf

RES tungsten 2 tap

Putting together an order and wondering if this bait is really a must get. I currently have had great luck with the standard RES, and have the following options if that doesn't work, rat-l-trap, silent RES, silent and rattle rippin raps, Cordell super spots, Xr 50s standard and one knocker, Matzu I can't spell the name, old school rap, Berkley frenzy, and I believe that covers it. So do I need another option!?!

I wouldn't pay full price for it, but right now, and I think I answered my question, but I have one sitting in my TW cart for a good deal that I haven't removed yet. 

• Like 1

Fished the 2Tap quite a bit this season.  Did Well.

Not a magic bullet simply another option.  In the right conditions the slightly heavier weight and different sound does the trick.

Ripping  it out of the grass on a windy day was definitely one for me.

A-Jay

• Like 1

I can't say how well they work but I also bought 2 on the sale to try

For me it absolutely is. This bait was only a few months old at the time of this picture, it's much more beat up now, and I also own several more and have another on the way.

20160205_163138_zpspd7vtyeb.jpg

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Bluebasser86 said:

For me it absolutely is. This bait was only a few months old at the time of this picture, it's much more beat up now, and I also own several more and have another on the way.

Blue your early season success (video) with that particular bait prompted me to make the purchase I did - My Frabil thanks you.

:smiley:

A-Jay

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bluebasser86 said:

7 hours ago, A-Jay said:

Fished the 2Tap quite a bit this season.  Did Well.

Not a magic bullet simply another option.  In the right conditions the slightly heavier weight and different sound does the trick.

Ripping  it out of the grass on a windy day was definitely one for me.

A-Jay

Well I ended up with 3 at the 30% off price was too good to pass up. Had to get some different colors that I have in the standard model to do a comparison between the two;) Of course I also had to pick up a new Storm Arishi vibe because the bait monkey told me too.

• Like 2

I also bought one of the Arashi vibes when they came out. Haven't fished it much but I think it's going to be a winner, and I haven't been a fan of the Arashi baits.

• Like 1