Jump to content
roadwarrior

The Road To The Super Bowl 2018

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Gundog said:

Romo's still available.

romo8.jpg.8893e2c8841d2dc9f5da01ab934c4bd4.jpg

 

tumblr_my85kqXaFL1rtn4auo1_1280.jpg.d63a520618da8224f759f8730afc595b.jpg

Tony wouldn't play in the snow...unless it was an indoor

stadium. It's just painful, really. Painful. The 5-2 start was 

an awful tease for us Bills fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darren. said:

Tony wouldn't play in the snow...unless it was an indoor

stadium. It's just painful, really. Painful. The 5-2 start was 

an awful tease for us Bills fans.

Cheer up, big guy. Next week the Bills play the Chiefs. Should be an easy win.  *snicker*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iabass8 said:

Bills coaching staff : "Even if we switch QB's to save our jobs when it isn't Taylor's fault.....at least he still can't be worse than Brock..right?"

 

Nathan Peterman : "Hold my beer"

 

 

They should trade for hundley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deaknh03 said:

They should trade for hundley.

Ok.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iabass8 said:

Ok.

Now your learning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deaknh03 said:

Now your learning.

Ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gundog said:

Cheer up, big guy. Next week the Bills play the Chiefs. Should be an easy win.  *snicker*

Oh yeah. I'm in total fanatic mode for next week...and the

week after...

 

Pfft. Tank the rest of the season for all I care. 17, about to 

be 18 seasons of no playoffs, what's one more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iabass8 said:

23755024_1709045965808751_5644556304151212987_n.jpg.1510415f4ee21388528581aa873a13d6.jpg

He's got a point.  :roflmao1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Darren. Being a Bills fan really is the worst.  The team is rarely horrible, but never much better than mediocre, and this ridiculous QB mess brings back way too many memories of Ralph or trash GMs like Whaley making moves from the front office.  I was really, really, really hoping those days were in the past.  The bottom line is that until they address that horrible right side of the O-Line, any quarterback they put back there is going to struggle.  Tyrod, while flawed, is still very responsible with the football and has the speed to extend plays/run for his life. This team would be totally screwed without a mobile QB.

 

I hate being a Bills fan.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who Dat 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Turkey sandwich said:

@Darren. Being a Bills fan really is the worst.  The team is rarely horrible, but never much better than mediocre, and this ridiculous QB mess brings back way too many memories of Ralph or trash GMs like Whaley making moves from the front office.  I was really, really, really hoping those days were in the past.  The bottom line is that until they address that horrible right side of the O-Line, any quarterback they put back there is going to struggle.  Tyrod, while flawed, is still very responsible with the football and has the speed to extend plays/run for his life. This team would be totally screwed without a mobile QB.

 

I hate being a Bills fan.

Agreed. I'm a Tyrod fan, but with what McBeane did with his

weapons left me shaking my head. Those we replaced them

with are just as oft injured, and not nearly as talented.

 

And then we dump Dareus for a 6th round pick. Yeah he's had

issues with law, substance, and a big paycheck, but he was

always, ALWAYS double-teamed at the line...leaving us with

more ability to defend. Now? They run, heck they walk right 

thru our D-line.

 

I've been a Bills fan since I was a kid. Started with OJ Simpson

years. He was The Juice! I went to the 1990 AFC Championship

game at The Ralph! I got Jim Kelly's, Bruce Smith's, and several

others autographs in those days. I've got a box of Flutie Flakes 

still!!!

 

I'm so ready to be done with the Bills....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, iabass8 said:

23755024_1709045965808751_5644556304151212987_n.jpg.1510415f4ee21388528581aa873a13d6.jpg

I thought the Chiefs might have something going this year, but losing to the Giants

is just too much.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Four teams in the NFC that didn't even make the playoffs last season are currently leading their division: Eagles, Vikings, Saints, and Rams.  The parity and competitive balance in the NFL is what makes it better than any other professional league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eagles came out weak and finished strong.  Their defense is the real deal though.  This stretch of the next 3 games will tell us a lot more about this team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Eagles have been bad for so long its hard to trust them. Its like if every day someone walked into your house and slapped you and then one day that person walked into your house raised their hand and patted you on the head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2017 at 6:27 PM, Gundog said:

Cheer up, big guy. Next week the Bills play the Chiefs. Should be an easy win.  *snicker*

I wouldn't be surprised if it was an easy win for them. The Chiefs just played one of the Chiefiest games I've ever seen in my 30+ years of being a fan and are 1-4 in their last 5 games and have nothing going in any facet. I had hopes they'd fix things after the bye week and do like they should do and win out the rest of the way with the easiest schedule down the stretch, but now I could see them not winning another game and missing the playoffs. I kind of hope they do some maybe we'll get to see Mahommes play before next year since they're obviously going nowhere even if they do get a WC spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2017 at 6:58 PM, Darren. said:

The Nate Peterman experiment was interesting.

 

And sad...poor guy got fed to the wolves and tossed

up 5 INTs...in an epic beatdown by the Should Go 

Back to San Diego Chargers.

 

I'm feeling some coaching changes are in the works.

On both sides of the ball. I don't think even trading

our picks to rise up for a QB is gonna fix things. Too 

many problems on O and D.

Nate peterman played here for a couple years in college. He was extra bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2017 at 1:04 AM, Gundog said:

The Eagles have been bad for so long its hard to trust them. Its like if every day someone walked into your house and slapped you and then one day that person walked into your house raised their hand and patted you on the head. 

Bad for so long?  How so?  They had a few down years i will agree but sine the new millennium they have pretty much dominated the NFC east.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, flyfisher said:

Bad for so long?  How so?  They had a few down years i will agree but sine the new millennium they have pretty much dominated the NFC east.  

 1970-2000, they won the NFC twice.

 

01-04, yes, Philly dominated.

 

The past 12 years it's been a coin flip between each time. 

 

You're going to almost certainly win the NFC east this year. 

 

Philly's won the NFC east 9 times in 47 years. That's what he's getting at having it bad for so long. With Dak out there looking like he hit the bottle pre-game, you should have quite a few more years of this. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, flyfisher said:

Bad for so long?  How so?  They had a few down years i will agree but sine the new millennium they have pretty much dominated the NFC east.  

They've had about 40 down years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iabass8 said:

 1970-2000, they won the NFC twice.

 

01-04, yes, Philly dominated.

 

The past 12 years it's been a coin flip between each time. 

 

You're going to almost certainly win the NFC east this year. 

 

Philly's won the NFC east 9 times in 47 years. That's what he's getting at having it bad for so long. With Dak out there looking like he hit the bottle pre-game, you should have quite a few more years of this. 

 

being bad for so long i would agree with prior to 2000 but since then they have won the division half of the time.  

Guess we wil slee what happens going forward though but they do seem to have something special going on in all aspects of the game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2017 at 10:18 AM, TnRiver46 said:

Nate peterman played here for a couple years in college. He was extra bad 

Really? I haven't heard a lot other than some say he was a good

QB for Pitt with some intangibles, etc. I'm not a scout, nor do I

do detailed analysis of these guys coming out of college. So for me

it is more hear say.

 

Be interesting to see if NP has what it takes to shake off the awful

outing and be a decent backup...but not sure he'll get the chance

to prove himself unless Buffalo pulls another bonehead move to

replace TT if he has a bad outing (OL and DL should shoulder a 

lot of the blame here).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Darren. said:

Really? I haven't heard a lot other than some say he was a good

QB for Pitt with some intangibles, etc. I'm not a scout, nor do I

do detailed analysis of these guys coming out of college. So for me

it is more hear say.

 

Be interesting to see if NP has what it takes to shake off the awful

outing and be a decent backup...but not sure he'll get the chance

to prove himself unless Buffalo pulls another bonehead move to

replace TT if he has a bad outing (OL and DL should shoulder a 

lot of the blame here).

Best thing buffalo could do would be to spend this offseason for a qb...cousins, garrapollo, brees all hitting the market. Each one is leaps and bounds better than Taylor or peterman. Without an above average qb, your garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Darren. said:

Really? I haven't heard a lot other than some say he was a good

QB for Pitt with some intangibles, etc. I'm not a scout, nor do I

do detailed analysis of these guys coming out of college. So for me

it is more hear say.

 

Be interesting to see if NP has what it takes to shake off the awful

outing and be a decent backup...but not sure he'll get the chance

to prove himself unless Buffalo pulls another bonehead move to

replace TT if he has a bad outing (OL and DL should shoulder a 

lot of the blame here).

You can have Smith, today if you'd like :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    bass fishing

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×