dam0007

WTB - Strike King Squarebills this color

WTB in this color 1.0 1.5 and 2.5 all you have 

IMG_6814.JPG

Is this Tennessee Shad pattern? If so I have a couple 1.5's I could part ways with.

Idk somebody said it's sexy Tennessee then some one else said it's a herring color. Idk 

green top 

purple sides

chartruese streak

orange jaw

21 minutes ago, EastCoastAngler said:

Is this Tennessee Shad pattern? If so I have a couple 1.5's I could part ways with.

Go to Wally World. 5.79 each. Should be an easy find. I can stop and let you know. I know I've seen it there. 

7 minutes ago, Spankey said:

Go to Wally World. 5.79 each. Should be an easy find. I can stop and let you know. I know I've seen it there. 

Checked several local places. Someone messaged me on another forum said it was either BPS or DSG limited color. I posted this bait in the tackle section last year similar consensus. 

I sort of remembered that post  I assumed that it was the TN shad color but you Know it was a special run or something like that. There is a shop near that I frequent and I'll go through his SK square bills. To get it right it appears like a TN shad but with a purple Hugh at the scales. But I take it you don't have a model number to be exact. 

1 hour ago, Spankey said:

I sort of remembered that post  I assumed that it was the TN shad color but you Know it was a special run or something like that. There is a shop near that I frequent and I'll go through his SK square bills. To get it right it appears like a TN shad but with a purple Hugh at the scales. But I take it you don't have a model number to be exact. 

I even emailed strike king no response. lol I want to get some more, which might be unlikely but worth a shot. 

im color blind i thought this was a simple sexy shad

I need to pick my grandsons up a few more things for trout fishing. I'll blow past the tackle shop on my way home from work. It was one of the standard sq. bills or a KVD sq. bills. I'll pick up whatever looks on or close as long as it has that pinkish hue to it. If it is not it no sweat I'll use it if not correct. My KVD TN Shad does not have that pronounced pink at the scale line. I'll keep my eye out because you have my couriosity now. I'll see if I can pick up a copy of the SK full line catalog for you. You may just have a short run of cranks that were painted like that. Hope I can help you. 

• Like 1

On March 21, 2017 at 5:07 PM, kroberts9 said:

im color blind i thought this was a simple sexy shad

X2

I Think its sometimes an advantage in picking lure colors though.