david in va

SA company

Watch out for these guys I bought a pro box from them a month ago and NO shipment , No response from them other than trying to sell me something else. They will not answer the phone

David

I had a positive experience with this company.

You seem to have bad luck with vendors, I checked your profile and you had a bad experience with another vendor?  

Please note I have no affiliation with any vendor on this site or any other fishing or sporting goods vendor, therefore, I have no axe to grind against any vendor or no need to promote any other vendor.

Hope your experience with the vendors you deal with turn out to be positive going forward.

Good luck.

On the up side  MTB seams to be on the ball They shipped the next day

On 3/22/2017 at 6:22 PM, david in va said:

Watch out for these guys I bought a pro box from them a month ago and NO shipment , No response from them other than trying to sell me something else. They will not answer the phone

David

David, if this is true, please let me know as I would love to be able to get your order situated and see what I can do for you. 

• Like 1

Love the SA - They did me good since I placed an order and I was missing an item. They shipped me two extra instead of one. 

I will be doing another order since I love to spook people during fishing :) 

I bought some of their buffs and they were less then stellar, wouldn't buy from them again

• Like 1

For those that are interested STILL NO BOX in mail

seems pretty standard for them mine took about a month for them to even ship it, then was only told it was shipped after i asked

I had a good experience.  I think I received my order less than a week after placing it.

They may not be the highest quality but they work, and you'd be hard pressed to find a better price.  I think I paid around $5/each.  The "Buff" brand are $25.

I placed one order with them and their service and product was excellent. I received emails when the order was processed and shipped with a tracking number so I can follow the shipment. I hope you have better luck the next time.