Uknowme

Desperately WTB

At the end of last season I went fishing with a buddy on a canoe and well we may a tipped it over and I lost 75% of my tackle. Problem is the water is far to deep to retrieve it. Over the course of the winter I have spent a small fortune replacing everything. However, I am having trouble locating a few things. Desperately WTB Koppers Live Target hollow body frog in the Black/tan 510 color and in the green/sienna 509 color. Prefer the size 65 but would take the 55. These colors seem to be unavailable in retail stores or etailers. Please, someone help me out. Also, if someone knows of  a place I can order them that would be great as well.

tackle warhouse has a color of livetaget frog called tan brown.. is that it?

Just found a bunch on a popular auction site.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fisherrw said:

tackle warhouse has a color of livetaget frog called tan brown.. is that it?

No it is not it. Thanks.

1 hour ago, jbsoonerfan said:

Just found a bunch on a popular auction site.

You are correct but when you pick the the colors I am looking for they are sold out.

14 hours ago, Uknowme said:

No it is not it. Thanks.

You are correct but when you pick the the colors I am looking for they are sold out.

id backorder if I was you I have got backordered stuff from tackle warhouse and it usually comes before it says it will.

I am awaiting for a response from Livetarget to see if they are discontinued colors. I also messaged their bass pro he is not sure. I paid around $65 dollars to an etailer cause they showed they had stock. Turned out they did not. Refunded me today. The colors are not even available on the major sites. Really thinking they are discontinued. Honestly thanks for the ideas they are appreciated.

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 1.43.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 1.43.50 AM.png

I think I have the top one in the smaller size? Dick's had these on clearance a couple months ago 5 for $20. Give me a couple days to look around for them.

Allen

16 minutes ago, Munkin said:

I think I have the top one in the smaller size? Dick's had these on clearance a couple months ago 5 for $20. Give me a couple days to look around for them.

Allen

Awesome . Looks like I missed a hell of a deal. Thanks Allen!

Good looking frogs.

7 hours ago, Munkin said:

Allen

Two weeks ago there were $5 each if you bought three or more. My dicks also had that top color in the 1/4 ounce size

Nice. My Dicks/Field and Stream does not carry livetarget frogs :blink:. I was able to pick up 5 of the 1/4 oz. in black/tan from a guy via another forum site who put me in touch with a guy on Facebook. This fella had bought out an entire state with how many he had in the pictures he sent me. He had 14 of the black/tans alone. I also had another guy put me on a website and got 2 of the green/sienna in the 55 size. Still looking for the black/tan in the 55 or 65 if anyone still has them.

Still looking for the black/tan in the 55 or 65 size.

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:54 PM, Uknowme said:

Still looking for the black/tan in the 55 or 65 size.

I have not forgot about you I just have only found some SPRO and Zoom frogs so far.

Allen

Found 2 of them last night but I forget which colors? They were in my co-angler bag from last summer.

Allen

@Uknowme, please don't take offense but does frog color really make that big of a difference? To me, there's really only 4, maybe 5 colors that matter. White, black, some shade of green, some shade of brown and maybe chartreuse (but not sure this color matters much). 

I just try to keep it simple. Light colors & dark colors, depending on conditions.

With that being said, I do seem to have a wide variety of soft plastic colors - so I'm guilty as charged too. ?

No offense taken. Funny at the end of your post that you gig yourself for the same thing :). I do not know. Kind of a confidence thing I guess. Everyone has that one color of bait that they feel catches more fish.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Uknowme said:

No offense taken. Funny at the end of your post that you gig yourself for the same thing :). I do not know. Kind of a confidence thing I guess. Everyone has that one color of bait that they feel catches more fish.

Yeah, as I was typing it 2 things occurred to me. The fact that I got so many soft plastics of numerous colors (like I mentioned) and the confidence thing (like you mentioned). I def have some super fluke & worm colors that I feel work better. 

Hollow bodied frogs I tend to keep it basic. I dunno. We're fishermen which means we're a weird bunch. Lol.

Good luck on finding your frog color. 

Yes we are a unique bunch.

Thanks. 

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:09 PM, Quarry Man said:

who'd pay 65$ for a frog?

I resemble that remark. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Redlinerobert said:

I resemble that remark. 

Lol. It wasn't for just one. It was four with ridiculously high shipping.

On 3/28/2017 at 11:39 PM, Uknowme said:

At the end of last season I went fishing with a buddy on a canoe and well we may a tipped it over and I lost 75% of my tackle. Problem is the water is far to deep to retrieve it. Over the course of the winter I have spent a small fortune replacing everything. However, I am having trouble locating a few things. Desperately WTB Koppers Live Target hollow body frog in the Black/tan 510 color and in the green/sienna 509 color. Prefer the size 65 but would take the 55. These colors seem to be unavailable in retail stores or etailers. Please, someone help me out. Also, if someone knows of  a place I can order them that would be great as well.

You can get 509 Grn/Sienna here in 65 and 55.......category.sc

2 hours ago, Maico1 said:

You can get 509 Grn/Sienna here in 65 and 55.......category.sc

Thanks!

11 hours ago, Redlinerobert said:

These were ~$60 each. 

20160908_161849_resized.thumb.jpg.132c732c58bc4b7419bf76207714d382.jpg

Mother of god.....