fishballer06

Lefty's Dream - Curado, Chronarch, SS SV103

This past winter I upgraded my reel arsenal and I'm left with some reels that I just don't see myself using any more. These are great reels and they deserve to be used, not sitting in a box in my basement. All of these reels are in perfect working order and are in great to new in box condition. Anyone who knows me will tell you I baby my gear, so believe me when I say it's in great shape. Please no trades, unless it's an MGL or DC reel. 

Reel #1: Shimano Curado 71XG

Great reel. Was only used a handful of outings last fall. Has a small scuff on the side plate (palm side, shown below). Currently spooled with Sunline FX2 50lb. braid. Original box is included. 

IMG_20170331_110716_zpsqlddam7m.jpg

IMG_20170331_110749_zpsknwkgezu.jpg

IMG_20170331_110822_zps6ffbpfdf.jpg

Reel #2: Shimano Chronarch 51E

Another great reel. People love the Shimano E series for a good reason. Add in that this is the small 50 size and you've got a reel that is comfortable to palm all day. This reel is in great shape. It was professionally serviced last season at DVT and it's probably only been used once or twice since I got it back. It's got a gold Hedgehog Studio spool tension knob on it. I believe I still have the original box and spool tension knob for this one. I'll have to dig around and find it. 

IMG_20170331_110856_zpstj5sukp8.jpg

IMG_20170331_110948_zpsvpkndccx.jpg

Reel #3: Daiwa SS SV103 L

This reel is brand new and has never been spooled up with line. It's only been opened up to handle and photograph. Talk about a nice, compact, lightweight JDM workhorse reel. This reel is only 5.3oz and is a great size to palm and hold all day. The SV spool technology and size will allow this reel to cast almost anything you desire. Comes as shown below.

This reel scored well on the TT review as well: http://www.tackletour.com/reviewdaiwasssv.html

IMG_20170331_111155_zpsr05p3paa.jpg

IMG_20170331_111227_zpssqu33xst.jpg

Pricing:

Curado 71xg - SOLD

Chronarch 51E - SOLD

SS SV103L - SOLD

Edited by fishballer06
All Sold
  • Like 2