Sign in to follow this  
A-Jay

12 Apr 17 Pro-V Bass outing

Got out on one of the mid-sized local lakes in the Pro-V Bass today, first time this season.  I was immediately reminded of another reason the winter was long - Love the Lund.

Air temps were in to high 40’s with a decent NW breeze.  Water temps had come up to 44 degrees from 39 the other day. 

Fished a jerkbait most of the day, vision 110+1 and a Deep KVD.  This was my first time using the 360 imaging which was installed at the end of last season.  Pretty wild deal. 

I pulled up on some ‘known’ wood cover in 10 fow to try & help get a feel for it.  Showed up OK and after some ‘tuning’ came in nicely. 

Caught a few fish off the wood too although I never did see them on the 360 in advance.  I'm looking forward to getting more comfortable with my electronics this year.

Despite what I expected considering the conditions, the bites was still a little slow.  This first Lund trip’s tally included a handful of 2 lb smallies and the few hammer handle pike of the season – I didn’t miss them.   Had the GoPro running up on The Boom Stick today - interesting perspective. (video)

:smiley:

A-Jay

58eeecbb6cf6d_12Apr2017smb2.thumb.png.44eed6a5b1219d1588ae6c1f884a43ae.png58eeecf79d7fc_12Apr2017smb1.thumb.png.770a89924349f32ed493e8e3dac307ed.png

• Like 5

It looks like black beauty is running like a champ! 

• Like 1