Low_Budget_Hooker

senko77. RIP

53 posts in this topic

Sorry to hear of this.  R.I.P.

Sorry to hear,Rest In Peace.

Terrible news to read. RIP Ryan. :sad-021:

I haven't been by here in quite a while, but saw this news last night.  I certainly remember him being a big contributor and we had talked outside of the site and were Facebook friends. Certainly sad to hear the news and hope for healing out of the tragedy. 

Very sad.  Condolences to his friends and family.

What a tragedy. Seemed like he was close to turning everything around for good. 

Another precious life gone.  Condolences to his family and those close to him.  

Sad news.  I do remember his posts were helpful.  Wish this would have turned out differently. 

RIP Senko77. 

Very sad news. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to him and all involved.

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends, terrible tragic loss that happens far to often. 

Hate to hear this news.  Prayers for his family and those close to him.

So sorry to hear this. God bless him and his family. RIP.

Lost an old classmate, 2 co workers, and a couple regulars from the bar I work at. All within 2 months. This stuff is scary, and it seems to be getting worse. 

RIP brotha

you have all my familys heart felt prayers. so sorry for the loss.

16 hours ago, Scorcher214 said:

Lost an old classmate, 2 co workers, and a couple regulars from the bar I work at. All within 2 months. This stuff is scary, and it seems to be getting worse. 

RIP brotha

The people I know started off with injuries and prescribed Oxycodone, Oxycontin, etc and when the Dr decided they didn't need it anymore it lead to street drugs. I actually have a couple who managed to quit by themselves and a couple who went the methadone route to get weened off. Drugs just suck in all forms, either prescribed or illegal. But those of us who have never done them, really don't understand the pain and the addiction that go along with them. I am not at all condoning someone using drugs, but every circumstance is different.

Very sorry to hear.  My thoughts go out to those of you who knew him well.  I only knew Ryan from YouTube.  Opiates are evil.  Oxycodone, Dilaudid, etc all basically made me feel numb to the world. I'm very, very relieved to have survived my injuries without addiction.  

Horrible news. Extremely upsetting.

I had corresponded with Ryan many years ago via personal messaging and he was a polite and knowledgeable individual. Never had any idea of the challenges he was facing as they were never brought up or discussed.

It is a sad day to lose a young person, especially one that had so much to give back to the community and should have enjoyed a good life.

RIP my friend.

Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Gonna miss that young man ;)

9 people like this

@Sam very powerful indeed!

I was a teenager in the 60s, lost more friends to drug addiction than Vietnam!

"He was known as a funny, opinionated, charming, intelligent and compassionate person by many."

That's the Ryan I choose remember ;)

1 person likes this

Oh My God!

I really liked that kid....May God Bless Him and give him peace. 

Mike

1 person likes this

This is incredibly heartbreaking news.  I've been away from the forum for about 5 months due to some health issues with my Father and didn't expect this when I returned.  I always enjoyed Ryan's posts and the few conversations I had with him via personal message.  The potential of this bright young man has been lost to the world.  My condolences to his family and all who knew him well.  

1 person likes this

Just awful news. RIP

Man so sad. I had no idea that he struggled.

I remember his posts being very classy and contained a lot information. I thought that he was very composed for his age. I haven't been on much but quite a while back I had noticed that I didn't see him posting much.

I had a thread about inexpensive spinning reels and he sent me a pm suggesting Abu Cardinals as being under rated and very affordable. I hadn't gotten around to it but one day I'm buying one in his honor.

soap box - I've always hated drugs with a passion!! When I've been in pain, (motorcycle wreck, shoulder reconstruction, knee reconstruction, colon resection) I've avoided pain meds at all cost. We have 2 nurse daughters and it drives them & my wife crazy but other than the colon deal I've managed to avoid it. Having had 5 children I've always said that of all the bad things that kids could do drugs scared me way more than anything else.

RIP Ryan-

Gene, thank you for trying so hard to help him.

Sincerely,

FFI

1 person likes this

Just awful news. RIP

On a personal note, Ryan was kind enough to provide moral support to me when my son was battling addiction, he had such a good heart and gentle soul. This just sucks.