Jump to content
Glenn

Post a photo a day!

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, 12poundbass said:

Football was canceled today so he decided to try fishing. I think he has the bass bug.

 

 

3AD4DD67-0B26-4322-8F7F-38C78FBBDF04.jpeg

I think you need a bigger dock. Maybe a 8x20 platform. You can set up chairs for all 3 of you to relax, fish, and enjoy your new digs. It would be an easy touch and go for either boat if you have to run home to grab more beer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slonezp said:

I think you need a bigger dock. Maybe a 8x20 platform. You can set up chairs for all 3 of you to relax, fish, and enjoy your new digs. It would be an easy touch and go for either boat if you have to run home to grab more beer. 

Yeah we’re going to put a bigger dock in, that won’t be until next year though, this years budget is long gone. The one we have now is about 10’ long. I’d like to double that. This one came with the house so it’ll work this year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody want to play some baseball?

Image may contain: sky, tree, bridge, outdoor, water and nature

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone that follows me on FB knows I've been building the Lego Bugatti.  Thought I'd post a look back the transmission build.  It shifts, and has working syncros.

 

58460925_10217153284397378_4842483323097

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bluebasser86 said:

Anybody want to play some baseball?

Image may contain: sky, tree, bridge, outdoor, water and nature

Perfect time to run that fence post pattern!!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, J Francho said:

Anyone that follows me on FB knows I've been building the Lego Bugatti.  Thought I'd post a look back the transmission build.  It shifts, and has working syncros.

 

58460925_10217153284397378_4842483323097

How many pieces is this build and how many pages is that instruction manual? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only averaging 2 a day, but the quality is slowly improving.

Still weeks away from spawn 

E132FA03-359E-44CC-A4CD-BB6FEA92442D.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing forum

    fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing poles

    fishing

    fishing reels

    fishing poles

    fishing poles

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×
×
  • Create New...