I was just looking at Bassmaster and saw an advertisement for Nines optics. I've never heard of them so I checked out their website and they're priced right around $90. They have 8 or so different frame styles and lenses colors. 

Have any of you tried them, heard anything about them good or bad? 

I got a pair of the Apache polys a few months ago. I like the weight - very light - and clarity seems pretty good although I really don't have anything of equal quality to compare.  Was going to get Costa but didn't want to spend the $$.  I hope these prove to be durable b/c the frame materials seem a little cheap.  So far though I'm glad I got these over the more expensive Costa glasses.

IT'S ALIVE!!! lol after 5 months somebody responds! 

Thanks for your input! I still haven't bought a pair. My cheap renegade Fletcher Shryock sunglasses are getting pretty beat up. They weren't too comfortable after an entire day of wearing them, so I think I'm might spend a little more and try a pair of the NINES out.

I have been a big believer in oakley polarized glasses. If i look hard enough i can find a pair i like under $100. I too looked into the costas but just hard to justify that $ for me right now. I came across a video from tactical bassin and they talked about the glasses they wear. Eye surrender is the brand. They look pretty good. $60 for polarized lenses with good lens color selections. Worth checking out

• Like 1

I won a pair of nines and so far like them, very comfortable. The only bummer is I haven't had them in a situation where I could really tell you how much better they are. The water I fish has 3-6" visibility. Next year though I will be fishing some clear water again where I can compare them but don't expect that to help you out much;)

• Like 1