Neiz15

"NEW" HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G2N Combo

9" backlit LED display with CHIRP-ing MEGA Side Imaging and Bluetooth with RAM mount. Fishfinder also comes with brand new transducer, mounting brackets and rubber slip cover for unit.
I had bought a brand new starweld 16sc fishing boat had the new Fishfinder drop shipped from Kevin Van Dam's warehouse to the boat dealer for installation before I picked the boat up. I never used the boat, have the boat sold but I'm am selling the fishfinder separate so that is why it's for sale. $1000.00 call or text Sean 4123023036

Although not forbidden, first posts in our Flea Market are frowned upon.

Please take the time to visit the "Introduction" section and tell us a little

about yourself.

-Kent  a.k.a. roadwarrior

Global Moderator

Not much to really say problem is all work and no time to play. Found a great deal on a small fishing boat in January and bought it brand new. Thought it would be great to take my daughter fishing and try to get her away from that cell phone. Then I took on a different position at work which requires a lot more of my time. So all the boat does is sit in the garage has never been launched and I figured it would be better to sell it while it is new then after it was used. I sold the boat for the same price I bought it for two fellow co-worker who loves to fish. The Fishfinder I am selling separately I paid over $1,400 which includes the RAM mount. So basically my loss is someone's gain but unit has never even been put in the water just like the boat. I purchased it before I pick the boat up so the dealer could install it which was sometime in late February early March. I purchased it from Kevin VanDam Warehouse online for he was one of the few places that had that unit at that time. So hopefully in the near future I can just pick up a little aluminum boat to spend a little time with my daughter once I get a little time off from work.

For anyone that is interested in the unit please text or call me and I could provide  actual pictures of the unit and any copies of the receipt from the purchase. Again the unit is brand new so looking at the pictures is just like looking at the selling brochure on any website. I also purchased a brand new mounting bracket for the transducer that is going with the unit so I did not have to take the other bracket off of the boat. I left that on there due to the holes that the dealer drilled so all my buddy at work that bought the boat had to do is just add his too that bracket.