GodfatherOfSeoul

Daiwa Tatula Rod & Reel Combo $169

I'm selling a Daiwa Tatula rod and reel combo in order to fund a high end and long Carolina Rig rod I have had my eyes on. I have used this combo as a multipurpose combo for everything from Carolina rig, jig and worm rod, spinner baits to throwing scrounger headed flukes.

I don't want to part ways with it but I did buy a spinner bait rod recently and now it's my Carolina rig rod and I typically love to use rods with cork when I'm fishing off the bottom.

This item is in great condition as I am a weekend warrior that only can get out about once a month. Very minimal boat rash on the reel and around the hook keeper rod.

I have owned several Tatula rods and reels and love them. Have upgraded to Loomis rods but still have a Daiwa on ever last rod I own. I still believe their reels are the best bang of the buck and I am a believer of the T wing system. The rod I purchased bc the Tackle warehouse and Bass Pro Shop reviews are awesome. Reviews said they had Bass Pro employee had a customer hold the tip and bend it down and it didn't break. I have owned a couple of Tatula rods and have never broken any either. So their durable and combo and nice looking. Black on black with a hint of gold on the rod. High speed reel so you get that fish back at you faster without losing her.

Rod: Tatula TAT711MHXB 7'1 MH 1/4-1OZ 10-20 LB

$100

Reel: Tatula 100HS 7.3:1 TWS

$90

Combo: $169 PayPal only and we split shipping cost

I'm in south of the airport in Atlanta, Georgia if you live locally.

letgo1499344514544.png

letgo1499344546291.png

letgo1499344544859.png

letgo1499344544859.png

letgo1499344543163.png

letgo1499344540012.png

I'd take the reel, if you want to sell it.

It's still up for grabs. I'd rather sell as a combo. Can you shoot me a message Wednesday as I have a local pending offer from offer up that hopefully works out.