Big-Bass

FS: NIB Smith Chromapop and Techlite glass sunglasses

I have two pairs of sunglasses for sale that are NIB and serve as backups to others that I already have.  (I own a lot of sunglasses :D ).  The following are the last two backups I have for sale and I have them priced to sell.  Check or money order preferred.

Smith Outlier (Havana - basically dark tortoise) with Chromapop+ Brown (Amber) NIB...these fit a medium/large head and the color is honestly amazing.  They are equal to clarity of Costa 580s (which I also own).  Retail was $229.  I will sell them shipped for $90.

Smith Dolen (Black frame) with Blue Mirror Techlite glass lenses.  Again medium/large fit and NIB.  Retail was $209.  I will sell them shipped for $90 as well.

Both glasses can be had for $175 shipped TYD.  That is less than the retail price of each of these.  Pictures available so please just message me and I can email them to you.  Thank you and let me know if interested.  Best wishes on the water!

Forgot to mention that aside from the sale, I would also be willing trade the glasses for a new with tags Daiwa Cronos M/ML 7'6" spinning rod.  Either option is open so please let me know.  Thank you!