fisherrw

Wtb iPhone

Well, while I was on the water yesterday I dropped my phone in the water and it is shot. Wondered if anyone out there has an iPhone 6 or 6s or 7  they have laying around they might sell me. It has to be Verizon. I also have Shimano reels or Phenix rods I might be willing to trade or even Huddlestons or deep cranks . Shoot me a pm and I'll get back to you within the day. Thx

On August 10, 2017 at 5:00 PM, fisherrw said:

Well, while I was on the water yesterday I dropped my phone in the water and it is shot. Wondered if anyone out there has an iPhone 6 or 6s or 7  they have laying around they might sell me. It has to be Verizon. I also have Shimano reels or Phenix rods I might be willing to trade or even Huddlestons or deep cranks . Shoot me a pm and I'll get back to you within the day. Thx

sometimes if you take your damaged phone to an Apple Store they will give you a discount on a new one if you give them the old one. They refurbish and resell it. I did that like 6 years ago with an old iPod that I shattered. (not sure if they can take water damaged ones)Hopefully you can figure something out, Sorry I couldn't be more help

• Like 1