Dvigs16

Tungsten weights- updated with pics added!

Looking for tungsten weights, flipping and skinny drop shot in particular. 1/4-1oz ....If anyone has bought bulk and wants to sell some off, or has extras there not gonna use shoot me a pm with price shipped to Michigan 48060. Thanks! 

My shipment came today!

IMG_0396.PNG

On 8/20/2017 at 2:51 PM, Dvigs16 said:

Looking for tungsten weights, flipping and skinny drop shot in particular. 1/4-1oz ....If anyone has bought bulk and wants to sell some off, or has extras there not gonna use shoot me a pm with price shipped to Michigan 48060. Thanks! 

I buy mine from china http://www.omfishingsinkers.com/ 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lilbuddy said:

I buy mine from china http://www.omfishingsinkers.com/ 

Wow, awesome prices. How often have you bought from them? I buy from a few Japanese vendors, but I get nervous buying from China. 

7 minutes ago, Megastink said:

Wow, awesome prices. How often have you bought from them? I buy from a few Japanese vendors, but I get nervous buying from China. 

I've bought from them. Great product, arrived in about 9 business days

• Like 1

Put in an order last night, they said they have been shipped. I will post a update with pics when delivered. 

I was real happy with my order from them.   Quality products and they got here pretty quick considering where they're coming from.  You can't beat the pricing.

1 hour ago, Dvigs16 said:

Put in an order last night, they said they have been shipped. I will post a update with pics when delivered. 

Looking forward to hearing this.

Just to echo the above...these guys are legit and great products. If it wasn't for them I probably wouldn't fish tungsten.... I think my first order took about 2 weeks... I really don't remember. I'm about to place another order soon... 

11 hours ago, Megastink said:

Looking forward to hearing this.

I am hoping this works out as the above posters say! I have quite a few buddies waiting to see as well, I kind of feel like a pawn!!! Haha some might say a crash test dummy! 

I ordered from them before, great prices and products, but you do have to wait awhile to get them. 

• Like 1

I will also chime in with a good experience with them.  I have made maybe 4-5 orders from them, everything has been perfect each time.

Their inventory does come and go alot, I rarely can find everything I need in one order, so if they have something you want, order quick as stuff goes out of stock pretty often.  

I definitely need to place an order- those prices!

Well after a few days of checking the mail box, my package arrived today! Exactly as promised and in perfect condition.  Total cost was 42$ including shipping for 21 weights in total. Can't go wrong, I'll be placing another order in the spring. I'll upload pics to the original post and then this can be deleted mods. Thanks guys!

I wish they had more stock available but I can wait for that kind of pricing. Anyone ever paint their own?