SoInBassman

Lure Duplicator Wanted

I'm looking to buy a quality / proven lure duplicator. If you have one for sale or know anyone who does, please contact me and I'll get in touch as soon as possible. I'm looking for a qulity duplicator to make fishing lures / crankbaits, age is not important, must be a quality unit, Cash in Hand.

Thank you 

I think Willy winks has one of those. The oompa loompas we're in charge of running it.

• Haha 1

Interestingly enough I did a quick Google search, and what do ya know this magical machine is actually real! After seeing it I said duh! I think after you watch a video you will too. If you've ever had a key duplicated at the hardware store it's the same principle. 

Not very cheap though.

12poundbass, thanks for posting, it's nice to see, someone doing their homework before they post BS. Yes this magical, mythical device exists and we are not on a witch hunt by no means. No oompa loompas envolved. To many times someone with no knowledge of what they speak of, post. In my world it means they are writing check's their you know what cannot cash. I / we know what we are looking for, and I would not make a post or statement if I did not know what I was looking for. This is going to be a challenge finding the unit desired, but in this case I thought I would give the forum & members a chance to help us and someone with such a product come together? I'm sorry if I went overboard or above the pay grade. Simply put, we know what we are looking for and know there are units out there, some dating back many years and a few in this region, thus my post asking if you or anyone you know has the desired unit please let us know as we at ein the market and have cash in hand & willing to travel to buy the right unit, if not we are looking to have the unit built. Thanks again.  

I hear you and not sure we are prepaired for that, but thank you for your insight and suggestion, we are looking for an old school duplicator and prepared to pay good money, cash in hand. Thank you  

Thank you for the heads up

I'd say tackle underground too. Everyone in the lure making game is on there from the little minnows to the big fish with commercial equipment. If no one on there has one I imagine somebody can put you on scent.

There was one for sale a few years ago for like $10k but I cannot remember the specifics. Let me see if I saved anything on it.

Allen

That would be great, thank you

Trying to find the video that an outdoor show did on a custom crankbait maker. I want to say it was PH customs or Jawjacker but can't remember. In the video they showed the machine and how it worked.

Allen

I think its used for tying Brundle flies...