12poundbass

Tracker 40th ani. Heritage edition boat

Did anyone ever find or can anyone provide pics of a recessed TM tray install?  i would love to know whats under the deck before I pull the trigger on one.

1 hour ago, BumpTheStump said:

Did anyone ever find or can anyone provide pics of a recessed TM tray install?  i would love to know whats under the deck before I pull the trigger on one.

Go back to page 59

• Like 2

19 hours ago, JeremyV said:

That might be a deal breaker for me. As bad as I want it, I keep mine in the driveway, meaning I depend on my cover to keep her out of the weather. 

2 words...custom cover

21 hours ago, ratman said:

Go back to page 59

I saw that, was just not clear if any supports or obstructions had to be cut under the foam.

2 hours ago, BumpTheStump said:

I saw that, was just not clear if any supports or obstructions had to be cut under the foam.

From what i understand there are no supports in the way.   You will have to make your way through the foam somehow for a drain. 

If you do it, take some pics or a video for us to check out :thumbsup_blue:

On 1/5/2019 at 7:42 AM, BumpTheStump said:

Bass Tracker Heritage Owners Group On Facebook. Wealth of info to be had from fellow heritage owners. One downside is not all foot pedals are the same size. Going into the future and as the cost comes down on the fly by wire blue-tooth motors not all will even have foot controls. 

Trolling motor.PNG

On 1/5/2019 at 5:14 PM, slonezp said:

2 words...custom cover

Still the man of few words...

• Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 5:14 PM, slonezp said:

2 words...custom cover

Any good boat upholstery shop should be able to modify the cover for the new TM. 

• Like 1

Was wandering if anyone knows the reason to this: When cruising WOT and trimmed up to get about 6300 rpm, it will hold that rpm for a few minutes then drop to about 5800 and stay, and won’t be able to get back to 6300.

Rev limiter?  I thought red line was 5800. 

I kinda figured, but since it took awhile for it to drop off I wasn’t too sure. Have y’all had success getting the black marks off the aluminum from the cover? If so what did you use? I had to tow her through the snowy salty roads to get to some good weather in Arizona. 

Took her to the lake this morning, during start up she fired and ran for a few seconds and shut off, wouldn’t re start. Only cranked and hit a couple cylinders and shut off again. My fuel pump doesn’t have the factory dot on it but the dealer said mine came out after the recall. I got mine Memorial Day last year. Fuel bulb was hard, and had fuel at the schrader, all fuses good. Has any one has no start issues yet? 

16 hours ago, Zigkx said:

Took her to the lake this morning, during start up she fired and ran for a few seconds and shut off, wouldn’t re start. Only cranked and hit a couple cylinders and shut off again. My fuel pump doesn’t have the factory dot on it but the dealer said mine came out after the recall. I got mine Memorial Day last year. Fuel bulb was hard, and had fuel at the schrader, all fuses good. Has any one has no start issues yet? 

Kill switch in correctly?  That bit me a few times last season :rolleyes:.

3 hours ago, Bolar said:

Kill switch in correctly?  That bit me a few times last season :rolleyes:.

Lol, I checked it, the engine will fire a couple times and has some smoke. I believe the kill switch disables the fuel pump? Cause when my toddler turns it off it just cranks lol 

On 1/20/2019 at 5:14 PM, Zigkx said:

Lol, I checked it, the engine will fire a couple times and has some smoke. I believe the kill switch disables the fuel pump? Cause when my toddler turns it off it just cranks lol 

Find anything yet?